Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Australian Apple Store from China

iPhone? More like MyPhone calingasan's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Australian Apple Store from China
    -untitled-2.jpg

Im from Australia and i ordered my iMac 3.06ghz on the Australian apple store but to my surprise i found out that my iMac will actually come from china. Got nothing against the Chinese. I just thought shipping it from Sydney would be faster than shipping it from china. if i knew this was the case i could have just ordered from an ebay Chinese supplier, it would probably be cheaper.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

It's probably coming fresh off the fabrication line due to low stock in Australia, at least that's what I would think. I see no reason for the to ship from China otherwise.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sziklassy For This Useful Post:

calingasan (01-11-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone calingasan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    It's probably coming fresh off the fabrication line due to low stock in Australia, at least that's what I would think. I see no reason for the to ship from China otherwise.
    So thats a good thing then. thanks for the info.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ozzie5374's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by calingasan View Post
    -untitled-2.jpg

Im from Australia and i ordered my iMac 3.06ghz on the Australian apple store but to my surprise i found out that my iMac will actually come from china. Got nothing against the Chinese. I just thought shipping it from Sydney would be faster than shipping it from china. if i knew this was the case i could have just ordered from an ebay Chinese supplier, it would probably be cheaper.
    Hi Calingasan
    I'm shopping around for new iMac too ( 21.5 and 500GB). I'm in Adelaide.
    I looked at getting it from Apple Store Sydney but their price was about $1449 or say $50 cheaper with the education discount.
    Myers have same for $1329 and JB Hifi say $1325.
    I'd be interested in what you paid at Apple Store??