+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IMac Carry Cases

is a discussion within the

iMac

forums, a part of the

Desktops

section;
I have the IMac 24 inch here and I will be going to Florida soon and I didn't want to put it back in the box that it came in
    Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default IMac Carry Cases
    I have the IMac 24 inch here and I will be going to Florida soon and I didn't want to put it back in the box that it came in to haul it down there.

I have did some research and found that there is some pretty nice carrying cases out.

The first place I found is ILugger.com
    Their cases are very nice and range from $119.99 up to $209.00 and they have several colors as well to choose from.

Blue
    Gray
    Black
    Orange
    And Olive/Leopard

Also the cases have extra padding for protection and is constructed of sturdy materials. The nice thing is these cases have extra compartments to accommodate your keyboard, mouse and power supply. Another nice thing is they are water resistant.

Another great thing about these cases is they make a variety of sizes and they are able to fit as a carry on luggage for domestic flights. I am including the airline dimension requirements guide please click the link below.

Airline Dimension Requirements Guide | MyLugger.com

For the 24 inch IMac the dimensions are 24" x 5" x 24" and it weighs 4.3 lbs.

For the 20 inch the dimensions are 19" x 5" x 17.5" and it weighs 3.5 lbs.

For the 17 inch the dimensions are 19" x5" x 17.5 and it weighs 3.5 lbs.

They also have a 90 day warranty but it doesn't cover accidental damage or normal wear and tear.

Does these cases have wheels? At this time they don't but they are in the process of researching this and might have them for new releases.

They also can ship internationally but because of their weight and the size of the bags shipping cost would virtually double the price.

You can view this cases at the site below...

iMac Carrying Cases, Mac Tower Cases, and Cinema Display Cases from iLugger.com

Here is a IMac Carrying Case Demo Video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF_l7mLLXWs]YouTube - iMac Carrying Case Demonstration Video[/ame]

Now if you have big bucks to spend and want a real nice case there is a 24 inch carrying case made by Pelican. This case is airline safe and a tough carrying case to protect your expensive Mac investment.

This case measures 7.38 inches long and 16 inches high and weighs around 38 pounds without your IMac inside of it. Even though it is a little heavy it does a great job in protecting your Apple investment.

For the IMac 24 inch and 20 inch the price tag on this one is $575.00

If you want to read about this case please visit the site below.

iMcruzer - Apple iMac 24" Computer Carrying Case

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thumbs up Another option for buy imac carrying case, more cheap
    Here another option for imac carrying case

www.bigsoso.com