Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iStudy: The ULTIMATE iPhone Guide *With Tutorial For iLiberty+*

Smile iStudy: The ULTIMATE iPhone Guide *With Tutorial For iLiberty+*
    Hey everyone, I would like to introduce you to iStudy - your complete iPhone hacking and modding guide.

iStudy features 3 sections:

- Vocabulary: This section contains in depth info on terminology and words used during iPhone modding

- Useful Information: This section contains handy little facts, like how to SSH into your iPhone, how to fix the cookies not saving issue on 1.1.4 and how to reverse Geohots IPSFtool and the real iPhone SIM Free.

- Jailbreaking, Activating and Unlocking: Here we have in depth info on how to jailbreak/activate/unlock every firmware version out there, from 1.0.0 to 1.1.4. This also contains how to do geohots IPSF style unlock on the 3.9BL.

And at the end, there is the worlds first guide for iLiberty /iLibertyX!!!

To download it, go to http://www.appledailytimes.com/download and click on the iStudy link.

Want to see something added to the guide? Email me: [email protected]

Hope u all like it
    Want some help PM me and ill answer it asap

2. The Following User Says Thank You to secretmrx For This Useful Post:

templar_P (06-06-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

at last a printable guide to the iphone thanks for the link

Thanks for the guide! One question, I bought a new iPhone 1.1.4 and would like to use it outside us in another country but also abroad. Do I need to tick all boxes, i.e. jailbreak, activate and unlock or only one of those three options?

Thanks in advance,
    PeterPool

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I think you just need to activate unlock sim thats if you have already jailbroken your phone... but if you get an 1.1.4 brand new version locked... and would like to install cool 3rd party applications, well all boxes that is...