Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NEED HELP computer wont recognize

Red face NEED HELP computer wont recognize
    I have an original iphone was jailbroken and locked up i have delt with many different iphones unlocking and jailbreaking but i cant seem to get this one working! my computer wont recognize it for anything dfu mode or anything i plugg it up and my computer dings like it knows something was plugged up... but i cant restore it redsn0w has worked a couple times but the os is messed up so it wont completely finish and just locks up everytime does anyone know an alternative solution i only have 1 computer... i reinstalled itunes and amds still nothing... please help

Thanks

re you on windows or mac?

I know redsn0w .8 didnt work for me and I used version .7 without any issues.

If I've helped you, you can help me by clicking on that Thanks button.
    iPhone, the Swiss Army knife of the 21st Century.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.iphone321 View Post
    I have an original iphone was jailbroken and locked up i have delt with many different iphones unlocking and jailbreaking but i cant seem to get this one working! my computer wont recognize it for anything dfu mode or anything i plugg it up and my computer dings like it knows something was plugged up... but i cant restore it redsn0w has worked a couple times but the os is messed up so it wont completely finish and just locks up everytime does anyone know an alternative solution i only have 1 computer... i reinstalled itunes and amds still nothing... please help
    try uninstall/install itunes again but also uninstall "apple mobile device support". Can't guarantee anything but if all else fails......

Iphone 3G, Mac Book, Ipad Mini, Vista, Windows 7

If ou right mouse button over My COmputer and select Manage. A new windows will appear, select rom the left column Device Manager, when you next plugin the iPhone you should see the devicer loading, in the Device Manager, if it loads incorrectly then try to update the driver, by right mouse over the device and select Update Driver

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

Restore>Re Jailbreak / Unlock

You should be fine!!!

Quote Originally Posted by santacruzlocal View Post
    Restore>Re Jailbreak / Unlock

You should be fine!!!
    that's what i did nothing really work i have try all methods, reinstall drivers, etc