Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iLiberty not working on 1.1.1?

Default iLiberty not working on 1.1.1?
    My iphone was originally 1.1.1 and upgraded to 1.1.2 using the no computer method (install installer, anysim...etc). It became unstable after 6 months so I decided to downgrade to 1.1.1. I put the phone into DFU mode and reinstall the 1.1.1 firmware provided by this forum. It then says error 1601 or something, so I sued iBrickr to jump start the iphone and it did. Weird thing is that, the new 1.1.1 did not start in emergency screen but in normal mode. The version is confirmed 1.1.1, bootloader is 3.9 and the firmware is 04.05.05_G. I have a activated sim card installed (not locked), the phone did not detect my sim card and if I try to using settings --> carrier, it says "error". I then try to use iLiberty to jailbreak, unlock, activate, install Cydia, install installer and openSSH. iLiberty asked me to unplug and replug the phone and press ok so I did, then the phone screen shows the connection to USB picture with purple color around it, so I used iLiberty to kick the phone out of recovery. It restarts and started to install all the programs that i asked it to. I checked the install it says everything was completed successfully. Then when it restarted, I don't see any Installer or Cydia icon on the iphone nor did my phone detect my sim card? Can some one tell me what is going on?

wow im havin these exact same problems, its becoming very frustrating because I've hit a dead end. I've been running an OTB 1.1.1 jailbroken flawlessly for the past 6 months or so and now i go to restore it so i can update it to 1.1.4, but Im tryin to test the jailbreak on 1.1.1 and it is just stuck with this purple screen please tell me there is something i can do?