+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: More problems...

is a discussion within the

iLiberty

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
I bought a phone that was in pieces and had it put back together professionally. Ran iliberty+ and pretty much checked every box, even though it already had the apps
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default More problems...
    I bought a phone that was in pieces and had it put back together professionally. Ran iliberty+ and pretty much checked every box, even though it already had the apps loader. When the phone rebooted, I slipped in my t-mobile sim card. No sim card, the phone tells me. So, I take out the sim and put it back in. It recognizes my card, and I think i'm all done. Until it does it again...and again, and again. Basically it reads my sim at random times. When it does read my sim, the most reception I have had is only 2 bars. The rest of the time, it's the smallest bar ONLY. What the hell is wrong with my phone?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

76 views, and not even a single suggestion. LOL. Anyhow, I tried puttin in my friends at&t card, and it works fine. No sim recognition problems, and pretty good reception too. So, maybe the sim does have something to do with reception, after all? Going to get a new t-mobile sim and see how that works.