Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone no signal/bluetooth/wifi

Default iphone no signal/bluetooth/wifi
    hey so i have a huge problem. so i tried updating my phone to 2.0 custom firmware unlocked jailbroken. i kept getting errors so i gave up and restored my iphone to 2.0 official firmware from apple. after that i downgraded back to 1.1.4. next thing i know i have no signal/bluetooth/wifi, my IMEI number isnt their either, neither is my Modem Firmware, and ICCI or whatever you call it. My baseband also doesnt show as is there anyways to fix this. everytime i start up my phone i just get an error saying my iphone has to be repaired and i cant make or receive calls. please help this is urgent

AIM: eQuiS Ch3x

yeah i had a guys phone that did this but ur ok dont freak . heres what i did . u going to need to restore back from dfu then jailbreak ,unlock and activate , what i did was this shut off phone then i powwered it up holding both keys then let go of the top hold the other like 5-8 sec then u shound get a ding noise just hold shift and restore then click on this file that i giving u link to run it then re do it with the jb unl u like i used zi . run it and u should be fine

thanks man it worked.

AIM: eQuiS Ch3x

Hey bro.. I got the same problem.. Can you give me thtat link 2?? Plz

Help Please. My iphone locked up so I restored it w/ 1.1.4 and unlocked/jailbroke with iliberty. everything works but it will not connect to cell network. I tried multiple SIMs and restores.