Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Unlocking/Jailbreaking Guru's READ THIS PLEASE!

Default iPhone Unlocking/Jailbreaking Guru's READ THIS PLEASE!
    Hi,

The other day I accidently resotred my whole iPhone, therefor lost my jailbreak and unlock feature. It was put into recovery mode and the iPhone was restored.

It is currently locked and I cannot use it at all, I want to unlock it so I can use a GSM simcard in it, and jailbreak so I can get my apps back.

Is anybody willing to guide me through this process on MSN Messenger?

Reading around, iLiberty looks like the best thing to use to Unlock and Jailbreak, Oh and I am on 1.1.4 by the way.

If you are willing to guide me through this please add me on MSN: [email protected]

Thanks!

just use ziphone. it will do all the work for you, and also install for you all additional stuff. from there just go to installer and unlock 1.1.4. easy stuff

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i accidentally upgraded to 2.0 firmware ..I lost everything on my phone and now Im at a total loss as of what to do ...Can anyone jailbreak the 2.0 firmware ?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Click on my name and read my post to jailbreak 2.0
    F*** it here's the link to jailbreak: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

hi! alicia can you help me to unlock my iphone firmware 1.1.4 i updated to 2.0 when i connect to itune 7.7.thanks you very much

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Sniper240 - there's a good Guide to restoring from 2.0 to 1.1.4 on this forum. Good back to the Home page and you should see it on the side bar. Work through it slowly - it takes times but follow the steps in the order as recommended. It will work!

I need major help, and soon. I broke my phone, and have no clue how to fix it. Someone please private message me, so I can talk to you!!! I need this now!

ok let me tell you guys what happen to me my I phone is a 2G 16gb and was jailbroken and hacked but some how is locked again when I put internet with T-mobile. and I tried all Redsnow, Black rain, pwn, and Itune Restore it will not pass the first stage screen turns white and then i get the pine Apple and after that the NPEBEA! guy and that's it ....