Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 91 of 91

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: How to Jailbreak Your iOS 9.0-9.0.x Device With Pangu 9

  1. #81
    What's Jailbreak? boricuaguapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I am sorry but I am new to this forum. I have an iPhone 6S and want to jb.
    The iOS installed is 9.3.2 Model firmware 1.60.00. Do I follow the steps to download and install Pangu to my computer to start the process?.

  2. #82
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,798
    Thanks
    8,076
    Thanked 17,559 Times in 7,984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by boricuaguapo View Post
    I am sorry but I am new to this forum. I have an iPhone 6S and want to jb.
    The iOS installed is 9.3.2 Model firmware 1.60.00. Do I follow the steps to download and install Pangu to my computer to start the process?.
    There is no jailbreak yet for 9.3.2 sorry.

  3. #83
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,068
    Thanks
    5,456
    Thanked 12,446 Times in 7,544 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    There is no jailbreak yet for 9.3.2 sorry.
    And it seems we may never see one. Still have hopes that one day I will wake up and see that one has been released.

  4. #84
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,798
    Thanks
    8,076
    Thanked 17,559 Times in 7,984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    And it seems we may never see one. Still have hopes that one day I will wake up and see that one has been released.
    Would be nice. That's how the last few came out so there's always hope.

  5. #85
    Super Moderator Zokunei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    7,498
    Thanks
    671
    Thanked 930 Times in 699 Posts

    I'm starting to wonder if 9.3.3 will ever be released, let alone a jailbreak

  6. #86
    What's Jailbreak? boricuaguapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    There is no jailbreak yet for 9.3.2 sorry.
    Thanks Simon,

    Question: Aside from the obvious does jb also carrier unlocks the device, so that I can use my phone with another carrier?. Currently my device is AT&T locked..

  7. #87
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,068
    Thanks
    5,456
    Thanked 12,446 Times in 7,544 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by boricuaguapo View Post

    Question: Aside from the obvious does jb also carrier unlocks the device, so that I can use my phone with another carrier?. Currently my device is AT&T locked..
    No carrier unlock with jailbreak. You can use ChronicUnlocks service for that.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

    boricuaguapo (07-14-2016)

  9. #88
    What's Jailbreak? boricuaguapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    No carrier unlock with jailbreak. You can use ChronicUnlocks service for that.
    Awesome, thanks.

  10. #89
    What's Jailbreak? boricuaguapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Meanwhile I am going to keep my eyes open for jb....

  11. #90
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,068
    Thanks
    5,456
    Thanked 12,446 Times in 7,544 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by boricuaguapo View Post
    Meanwhile I am going to keep my eyes open for jb....
    You can still have it unlocked even without a jailbreak.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

    boricuaguapo (07-14-2016), metaserph (10-18-2016)

  13. #91
    What's Jailbreak? boricuaguapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    You can still have it unlocked even without a jailbreak.
    That's exactly what I am going to do... carrier unlock my device and wait for a jb, hopefully soon.

    Thanks so much

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •