Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 95 of 95

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: How to Jailbreak Your iOS 9.0-9.0.x Device With Pangu 9

  1. #81
    What's Jailbreak? boricuaguapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I am sorry but I am new to this forum. I have an iPhone 6S and want to jb.
    The iOS installed is 9.3.2 Model firmware 1.60.00. Do I follow the steps to download and install Pangu to my computer to start the process?.

  2. #82
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,832
    Thanks
    8,082
    Thanked 17,600 Times in 8,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by boricuaguapo View Post
    I am sorry but I am new to this forum. I have an iPhone 6S and want to jb.
    The iOS installed is 9.3.2 Model firmware 1.60.00. Do I follow the steps to download and install Pangu to my computer to start the process?.
    There is no jailbreak yet for 9.3.2 sorry.

  3. #83
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,098
    Thanks
    5,486
    Thanked 12,464 Times in 7,557 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    There is no jailbreak yet for 9.3.2 sorry.
    And it seems we may never see one. Still have hopes that one day I will wake up and see that one has been released.

  4. #84
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,832
    Thanks
    8,082
    Thanked 17,600 Times in 8,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    And it seems we may never see one. Still have hopes that one day I will wake up and see that one has been released.
    Would be nice. That's how the last few came out so there's always hope.

  5. #85
    Super Moderator Zokunei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    7,507
    Thanks
    674
    Thanked 933 Times in 702 Posts

    I'm starting to wonder if 9.3.3 will ever be released, let alone a jailbreak

  6. #86
    What's Jailbreak? boricuaguapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    There is no jailbreak yet for 9.3.2 sorry.
    Thanks Simon,

    Question: Aside from the obvious does jb also carrier unlocks the device, so that I can use my phone with another carrier?. Currently my device is AT&T locked..

  7. #87
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,098
    Thanks
    5,486
    Thanked 12,464 Times in 7,557 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by boricuaguapo View Post

    Question: Aside from the obvious does jb also carrier unlocks the device, so that I can use my phone with another carrier?. Currently my device is AT&T locked..
    No carrier unlock with jailbreak. You can use ChronicUnlocks service for that.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

    boricuaguapo (07-14-2016)

  9. #88
    What's Jailbreak? boricuaguapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    No carrier unlock with jailbreak. You can use ChronicUnlocks service for that.
    Awesome, thanks.

  10. #89
    What's Jailbreak? boricuaguapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Meanwhile I am going to keep my eyes open for jb....

  11. #90
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,098
    Thanks
    5,486
    Thanked 12,464 Times in 7,557 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by boricuaguapo View Post
    Meanwhile I am going to keep my eyes open for jb....
    You can still have it unlocked even without a jailbreak.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

    boricuaguapo (07-14-2016), metaserph (10-18-2016)

  13. #91
    What's Jailbreak? boricuaguapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    You can still have it unlocked even without a jailbreak.
    That's exactly what I am going to do... carrier unlock my device and wait for a jb, hopefully soon.

    Thanks so much

  14. #92
    so, i got an ipad air on 8.4 .....is there a way to upgrade it to 9.0.2? I read you can save blobs again on the newer jb, wondering if i can with this

  15. #93
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,832
    Thanks
    8,082
    Thanked 17,600 Times in 8,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by imperialto View Post
    so, i got an ipad air on 8.4 .....is there a way to upgrade it to 9.0.2? I read you can save blobs again on the newer jb, wondering if i can with this
    You would have had to save your shsh when 9.0.2 was still being signed. If you try to restore now you would be forced to 10.2.1 which has no jailbreak.

  16. #94
    Help me! My iphone can't read file *.zip



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #95
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,261
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 15,944 Times in 7,424 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TruongBerry View Post
    Help me! My iphone can't read file *.zip
    Download the tweak iFile or Filza to open zips.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't, I know someone who can!
    GETTING JB'en on 10.1.1 with YALU tool
    UniAW7.1_WW3 for Multi API Weather Sources

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •