Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [HOW TO] Jailbreak Your iOS 5.1.1 Device With Absinthe 2

Yeah I do. Does redsnow also give a untethered jailbreak?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Yes it does

Absinthe 2 finally worked, but thanks anyways!

Thanks

Glad ya got it working

Please help:
    Having iPhone 3GS new bootrom jailbreak (preserved 05.13.04) and unlocked on 5.0.1.
    My device is not working properly so i decided to restore it again through my 5.0.1 preserved baseband file generated with the help of sn0wbreeze but encountered error 3194, tried every solution like editing HOSTS file , tiny umbrella, but still got error 3194, 11, & others. I'm on windows xp.
    Please help me out. Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 15,286 Times in 7,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ankurjain.asa View Post
    Please help:
    Having iPhone 3GS new bootrom jailbreak (preserved 05.13.04) and unlocked on 5.0.1.
    My device is not working properly so i decided to restore it again through my 5.0.1 preserved baseband file generated with the help of sn0wbreeze but encountered error 3194, tried every solution like editing HOSTS file , tiny umbrella, but still got error 3194, 11, & others. I'm on windows xp.
    Please help me out. Thanks
    Make a custom 5.1.1 with snowbreeze and restore to that instead.

iPhone? More like MyPhone heggs80's Avatar
    Thanks

Great guide mate!

Im getting an ERROR: cant connect to lockdownd......what do I do next?????????????????? Please help

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

Make sure you have the latest version of Absinthe. I can't remember if the issue you're having was patched or not, but erasing all content and settings on the device supposedly clears this error up, but I reccomend you make a backup just in case.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

i am trying to rejailbreak iPad 2 wifi only but all of a sudden I cannot open absinthe nor dish aid. I believe its because of mountain lion. I changed the security & privacy in the system preference to allow applications downloaded from anywhere to be allowed but they still will not open. any suggestions?

Thanks

Have ya tried with redsnow?

Thanks
    That was easy.

How do I Chang my signal bars I tried yousing winter board but did not work help plz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reddeadcole View Post
    How do I Chang my signal bars I tried yousing winter board but did not work help plz
    This is not the thread for this. This is about jailbreaking, not theming.

But regarding your question, I just answered a similar question yesterday. Here's the thread: How to change wifi bars?

Default Preserve baseband...
    Quote Originally Posted by princekingdoms View Post
    u need to preserve ur baseband by making a custom firmware for 5.1.1.....which u can di by using redsn0w iClarified - iPhone - How to Jailbreak Your iPhone Using Absinthe 2.0 (Windows) [5.1.1] and going to extras>custom IPSW and then select the 5.1.1 FW u downloaded....after the process there will be a new custom ipsw starts with the name NO_BB.... and u can restore n update ur idevice using that new one....
    You make a custom firmware by using resn0w with the Absinthe link on iClarified?? Or do you mean you follow the redsn0w tutorial to make a custom firmware first (somewhere on iClarified) and then use the link for Absinthe and follow those instruction?

hey guys, how all ya are doing good. im kinda frustrared rigth now. need some help. this is the situation. i got an iphone 4S (vodafone) with 5.1.1. i got it from another guy. but had all his stuff in there so i reset it. wat happends is he is using a gevey. im on dominican republic rite now. im aware of the whole absinthe 2.0 thing but when i try to run it. shows ¨your attached device is not activated, you need to activate it before use absinthe. i bypass the activation screen use the 911 call method and getting to the home screen but for some reason is not enough keeps saying the same thing. i dont know if i need a vodafone sim wich will b kinda hard for me to get or wat. once i get cydia i can download the gevey app and make it work but need to jailbrake first and the funny thing is that the guy who sold it to me lives here and he had it jailbroken but i cant find him.. any help will be appriciated thanks.

Thanks

ok..i updated to Mountain Lion & i have a 3rd gen iPad wi-fi only. Now when i try and jail break it...i get as far as being about to Download it.but not being able to excute it. I even tried Redsnow...but it wasn't able to because there's no support for this. So what else can I Do?
    It is Not by our Hands that things Change, BUT rather our Interventions that change ourselves.

Chris iPhone5 16GB(Evasion Jailbreak
    iPad Mini 16GB, Apple TV 3rd Gen
    )
    Mac Mini (2012 Model) Running Mavericks
    Cydia Account #895872

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AKCHRIS View Post
    ok..i updated to Mountain Lion & i have a 3rd gen iPad wi-fi only. Now when i try and jail break it...i get as far as being about to Download it.but not being able to excute it. I even tried Redsnow...but it wasn't able to because there's no support for this. So what else can I Do?
    Well, try using a PC...?

I have an iPhone 4 and when I use absinthe jailbreak it says my phone is an iPhone 3,3. Any one else have this issue?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffphone View Post
    I have an iPhone 4 and when I use absinthe jailbreak it says my phone is an iPhone 3,3. Any one else have this issue?
    Try using Redsn0w instead.

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast