Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 264

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: List of Devices without a Current Jailbreak

  1. #121
    B&$tards!

  2. #122
    I restored to 6.1 only to be disappointed. Should've stayed on 5.

  3. #123
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    That sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by SepticTank View Post
    I restored to 6.1 only to be disappointed. Should've stayed on 5.
    iPhone 4 or lower ya could downgrade with the blobs

  4. #124
    I'm about to buy an ipad 2 and I saw now that he updated it to iOS 6.0.
    is there a JB for it? even an untethered one? I really hope so!!

  5. #125
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,775
    Thanks
    6,979
    Thanked 15,539 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by hel22 View Post
    I'm about to buy an ipad 2 and I saw now that he updated it to iOS 6.0.
    is there a JB for it? even an untethered one? I really hope so!!
    No jailbreak for 6.0 for that yet.

  6. #126
    Ok, ill buy it and keep my fingers crossed for any kind of JB...

  7. #127
    Sorry to ask, I did the jailbreak guide then it directed me to here. Is there no jailbreak for iPad 3 on 6.0?

  8. #128
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,775
    Thanks
    6,979
    Thanked 15,539 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barryo987 View Post
    Sorry to ask, I did the jailbreak guide then it directed me to here. Is there no jailbreak for iPad 3 on 6.0?
    No, there isn't

  9. #129
    Is there anything in the pipeline or am I stuck? Wish I had looked at this before I got a new ipad

  10. #130
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,775
    Thanks
    6,979
    Thanked 15,539 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barryo987 View Post
    Is there anything in the pipeline or am I stuck? Wish I had looked at this before I got a new ipad
    They are working on it but it is still probably months away.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    barryo987 (11-14-2012)

  12. #131
    Thanks should of saved my pennies, and stayed with my iPad 1

  13. #132
    Apple sucks without jailbreaking.

  14. #133
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Woejangles View Post
    Apple sucks without jailbreaking.
    Nah i don't think so. I'm having a good time with my iphone 5 without a jailbreak

  15. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Nah i don't think so. I'm having a good time with my iphone 5 without a jailbreak
    I'm not lol I enjoy how quick it is but that just makes me think about how fast all the tweaks will work! And I want to be able to root into my device.

  16. #135
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Soon enough

  17. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Soon enough
    Yep. Thanks devs and Mmi! I try to be patient!

  18. #137
    how do i do the jailbreak for the iphone 4. I see the above, but no link or instructions on how to?

  19. #138
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    What firmware is ya phone on?

  20. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinagirl View Post
    how do i do the jailbreak for the iphone 4. I see the above, but no link or instructions on how to?
    If you have ios 5.1 or lower, go here: http://greenpois0n.com/

    If you're running ios 6.0 or higher...can't JB yet.

  21. #140
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    iphone 4 can have a jailbreak on 6.0 or 6.0.1 it will be tethered

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •