+ Reply
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Jailbreak Using Absinthe (Windows)

is a discussion within the

How To: Jailbreak Guides

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak Guides

section;
The download link isn't working for me... anyone else having this problem?
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The download link isn't working for me... anyone else having this problem?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    no work for me either

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can someone hepl me jailbreak my phone please i have been trying and no luck..

i can not even find what I need to download
    Last edited by geocelle; 02-04-2012 at 02:33 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What happen to link? It is redirected to the forum page and doesn't let anyone get to the zip folder. Where did it go????? Can we get it back on this site????

iPhone? More like MyPhone Liveitlive's Avatar
    Thanks

the link for absinthewin04 is broken ... i need to restore and re jb and this is the only site i trust to dl it from lol (and th eonly 1 i can find that has the 04 not 02 or 03)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,189 Times in 6,972 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Liveitlive View Post
    the link for absinthewin04 is broken ... i need to restore and re jb and this is the only site i trust to dl it from lol (and th eonly 1 i can find that has the 04 not 02 or 03)
    Just get it from the site it was released on: Greenpois0n.com

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi all..... Im new to all this but want to jail break my phone
    Now I have an iphone4
    But when the upgrade came out on itunes for iphone4s I did that. So which would I need to use to jailbreak? iphone4 or iphone4s?
    Thanks

Oh and if its possible to stuff the whole thing up, would just plugging into itunes and restoring fix it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xragdolls View Post
    Hi all..... Im new to all this but want to jail break my phone
    Now I have an iphone4
    But when the upgrade came out on itunes for iphone4s I did that. So which would I need to use to jailbreak? iphone4 or iphone4s?
    Thanks

Oh and if its possible to stuff the whole thing up, would just plugging into itunes and restoring fix it?
    If you have an iPhone 4 use redsnow 0.9.10b5 to jailbreak it
    If you have a 4S use Absinthe

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

absinthe 0.4 not working with my 4s 5.0.1. keep getting "ERROR, consistency check failed, could not find required fields."

Thanks

First, there is another link at the greenpoison website.

JBed my 4s in about 6-8 min, I did the backup to Itunes and preformed the JB. No phone clearing, didn't have to restore anything. Went so smooth, wish I had not waited after reading about all these problems.

What's Jailbreak? voodoochild92475's Avatar
    Thanks

Man the H3LL with absinthe this crap program doesnt work one bit I've been trying to jb for 5 days now w/ no luck now I am going through the pain of get my info back on the phone. I want my jailbreakme back

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild92475 View Post
    Man the H3LL with absinthe this crap program doesnt work one bit I've been trying to jb for 5 days now w/ no luck now I am going through the pain of get my info back on the phone. I want my jailbreakme back
    I have done it on at least 5 iPhones now and a couple iPad 2's. Worked fine everytime using windows and mac. So something on your end is causing the issues. I suggest trying another computer and making sure you have the latest itunes version installed.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Jailbreak works fine on my iPhone 4s (5.0.1) but after I restore everything from icloud, cydia won't open, it acts like it opens, but then it crashes, help please

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild92475 View Post
    Yep, it never worked for me either.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Jail breaking is trial and error. Once you figure it out your golden. It's not like it used to be, like on jailbreak me.com. But in all reality look how much phones have changed.

The only reason I say this is because I tried jail breaking. I failed twice. Restore. Etc etc. I came here and read some other comments. Made a few post. Built up all the patience I could. And wala I now have a phone which I call the beast.

Honestly if it doesn't work don't give up. It's worth the trial and error even of that takes a few days.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can i install .ipa file directly with i-tunes on jailbroken i-pad 2 device??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brantloafizzle View Post
    Jailbreak works fine on my iPhone 4s (5.0.1) but after I restore everything from icloud, cydia won't open, it acts like it opens, but then it crashes, help please
    restore, re-jailbreak. .. it happened to me as well ..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Worked like a charm, im sitting on an 4S, 5.0.1(9A406) and followed the guide and it works perfectly, thanks alot to the dev team!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I need some help! please. I got absinthe on my phone perfectly fine, but when i click on the absinthe icon the "wait for absinthe to complete" message pops up. after a while i get a box that says "didnt work? trt this: tap "jailbreak" to open the settings application and turn on the VPN name 'Jailbreak'." when i hit the button it says i get a message, "Cannot open absinthe. absinthe could not be opened. the error was: 'the url cant be shown'." then i went to main menu, then settings, and turned on VPN. nowhere did i see a "VPN Jailbreak" or anything. after a moment i get a message "a configuration error occurred", and the guide says that my phone should reboot after that and everything should work. nothing happend! and i cant get it to work! if anybody has any advice pleaseee let me know. thanks!! mike

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i can not jb my 4s , everytime i try it gives me a error , saying ERROR : consistence check failed : could not find the required files

i have try reinstalling a bunch of time , i restore my 4s to factory settings n still no go