+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4s - 5.1.1 - stuck in reboot loop!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
My life is on this phone. I have tried everything I have been able to search for on the web: Hold Power & Home Hold Power & Home & Volume
    iPhone? More like MyPhone donkeylarry's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 4s - 5.1.1 - stuck in reboot loop!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!
    My life is on this phone. I have tried everything I have been able to search for on the web:
    Hold Power & Home
    Hold Power & Home & Volume Up etc. etc.

Nothing gets the phone to come on. I am open to trying to tunnel in through iFunbox and have read that I can delete some .dylib and some .plist files for tweaks and retry and ALSO read of a method to delete /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installation.plist and a .cssstore file?!?

Any validity to these methods? My fear are two things: My most recent backup to iTunes is September 2013 and obviously, I have a ton of music, photos and data that I would like to be able to backup and recover before deleting anything that would or could jeopardize losing any data on a restore and so forth.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE provide some guidance here?!? It's been a week and I don't know what else to do or try!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR ANY ASSISTANCE!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Restore?