+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4s Mid Frame Replacement

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I am looking at getting a gold mid frame for my 4s. I found this on ebay, which says it is a full assembly New High Quality Bezel Frame Middle
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default iPhone 4s Mid Frame Replacement
    I am looking at getting a gold mid frame for my 4s.

I found this on ebay, which says it is a full assembly

New High Quality Bezel Frame Middle CHASSIS Full Assembly for iphone 4S BU | eBay

My ear piece is blown, (can't hear people talk) so I guess I will be killing 2 birds with one stone with this mod.

My question is what is the quality of the components on full assembly mid frames like this? are they genuine earpieces/camera etc? or just as good?

Looks like it saves a lot of time by not having to swap over all the little bits.

Thanks in advance for any help

My iPhone is a Part of Me iRevival's Avatar
    Thanks

It will definitely save you a solid 30 minutes-1 hour if you are doing this for the first time. I never really bother with these because I've gotten pretty quick at switching everything over (I should have by now lol). But I can't say will almost full certainty that the parts inside are all high copy. So that's the biggest issue you'll have to overcome. I used to buy a bunch of parts and put frames like this together and sell them on ebay but I used all the "OEM" parts that I could get from my suppliers. It would cost me an extra $5-$10 in parts instead of going with the high copy equivalents. I'm going to guess that most people would like to save that $5 to make in profit instead.
    Twitter: @irevivalrepairs | Instagram: @irevivalrepairs

iPhone 4/4S Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about that sim tray lever!
    iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about those screen clips!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iRevival View Post
    It will definitely save you a solid 30 minutes-1 hour if you are doing this for the first time. I never really bother with these because I've gotten pretty quick at switching everything over (I should have by now lol). But I can't say will almost full certainty that the parts inside are all high copy. So that's the biggest issue you'll have to overcome. I used to buy a bunch of parts and put frames like this together and sell them on ebay but I used all the "OEM" parts that I could get from my suppliers. It would cost me an extra $5-$10 in parts instead of going with the high copy equivalents. I'm going to guess that most people would like to save that $5 to make in profit instead.
    Thanks!

I think I will go for it for the price.

I have seen your name mentioned on a few threads on here about this sort of thing.

I suppose the quality of parts isn't a big issue, they still going to be a good standard I guess

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

let me know how it comes out I'm looking to do the same.