+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4S NEED HELP!

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
HI! I haven't been on here for some time as I've been busy with work and haven't done much with iphones other than small jobs here and there, but I'm
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default iPhone 4S NEED HELP!
    HI!
    I haven't been on here for some time as I've been busy with work and haven't done much with iphones other than small jobs here and there, but I'm having an issue now with my wifes phone and could use some help.

I opened it up and threw a different motherboard in just to test it and it worked fine, also tested it with a different battery and it was fine, then when I put it all back together AS IT WAS originally, it now reboots randomly and it seems every 4 or 5 seconds it doesnt respond and then catches up to itself.. Almost like its doing something in the background.
    I've restored it many times, and it doesn't change the issue.
    I've also tried restoring it to her old backup and restoring fresh. Same issue.
    I'm curious if anyone has had a similar problem or may be able to put this issue into perspective for me.
    Any and all help/suggestions are appreciated.
    Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Update, now the phone won't start up, it flashes the apple logo then turns off. Only when plugged in. When its not plugged in it doesn't respond what so ever.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

Sounds like the logic board is shot
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here