+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: anybody of you guys buying from china have a good wholesale link for accessories?

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
like titles says? i like focussupply, but i need a better password for their login to wholesale pricing (i have the current password for this year),but i have never ordered
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default anybody of you guys buying from china have a good wholesale link for accessories?
    like titles says?

i like focussupply, but i need a better password for their login to wholesale pricing (i have the current password for this year),but i have never ordered off them before?
    i have bought off smartparts.com and elekworld. any insights?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have heard of Alibaba but I have never used them. Good Luck!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

What do you mean you need a better password to login? There's only one. lol

They don't carry much for accessories, but you didn't really state what you are looking for.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

the password for the 'wholesale" login. theres got to be better passwords to get bigger discounts. I'm looking for iphone, ipod, ipad, samsung, htc cases and accesories to fill up my store.

Thanks

I doubt it, the people I know who get better deals than that make big orders and are offered special pricing by their sales rep by email only. When I say big orders, I mean min 1k up to 10k orders.

Green Apple
    Thanks

smartphone-parts.com . Great prices and awesome quality . They don't show accessories on their site but if you need them just ask .they have the best customer service I've ever seen . As far as focusupply; screens and parts are great but there accessories (chargers and adapters) are garbage from my experience.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yeah smartphone-parts.com have decent shipping times (2 weeks for me, processing time took 1 week?) and prices are low , some minor problems though with parts, nothing crazy.. I'm opening a cell phone repair store soon, anybody have more connections to good suppliers for phone parts and phone accessories? anybody know how to get more discounts from focussupply (whoelsale password) if your a newbie? i will payapl someone $50 if you have good connections. Let me know.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Check out sunsky-online.com for accessories and cases . There got tons . Good prices an low shipping costs for DHL👌

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sbgame View Post
    Check out sunsky-online.com for accessories and cases . There got tons . Good prices an low shipping costs for DHL

did you already order from sunsky? are the legit? good service? i'm reading alot of bad reviews. I'd like to try them out though, prices look good and lots of selection.

Thanks

TVC-Mall has a hoard of accessories as well, I've made a few orders from them before.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Ipad accessory
    We have an iPad accessory that we invented and manufacture here in the states and looking to get into retail stores. I would love to get in any of your markets.

Thanks

I've got a huge load of Speck iPhone 4/4S Candyshell cases and Speck iPhone 5 Candyshell cases I wanna get rid of.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Dealing with China is a full time job and the shipping prices make it too expensive per item. You can buy it from us within the USA for the same price as China and get it faster.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baremods View Post
    Dealing with China is a full time job and the shipping prices make it too expensive per item. You can buy it from us within the USA for the same price as China and get it faster.
    Not even close. It's not a full-time job at all, I work full-time and do this on the side and have no issue. I've found companies that are easy to communicate with on e-mail and I can assure you 100% that no US based company can match any price I get on 5 parts right now even with shipping. Shipping is small when you make an order of 100+ parts when you divide that total shipping cost up per part. I've seen your site, I charge less for products you offer, much less and still make money.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well of course if you're ordering in that quantity. Sounds like dealing with folks in China is your full time business so I rest my case. BTW, we give wholesale discounts to volume purchasers which does make the price the same as if they're ordering from china (or less). 90% of folks out there aren't buying 100+ parts at a time.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iRevival's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with josh. The most I've ever added to a part is $2.09 per part.

And yes you're right, most people don't order in quantities like we do, but I really don't consider them to be a hassle. They often times have great customer service. The biggest issue to get over is shipping cost vs. shipping time. If you can wait 2 weeks then the cost is extremely minimal. If not then you're looking at an extra $30 which would put the parts at a higher price range.
    Twitter: @irevivalrepairs | Instagram: @irevivalrepairs

iPhone 4/4S Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about that sim tray lever!
    iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about those screen clips!

Thanks

Well of course if you're ordering in that quantity. Sounds like dealing with folks in China is your full time business so I rest my case. BTW, we give wholesale discounts to volume purchasers which does make the price the same as if they're ordering from china (or less). 90% of folks out there aren't buying 100+ parts at a time.
    I understand what you're saying, for an average person not needing bulk, ordering from China makes zero sense. I work 50+ hours a week as a Sys Admin for the Govt, so rest assured, dealing with China is not my full-time job. I simply contact my reps via e-mail that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. I do this strictly on the side only.

Nobody buys from me 100+ parts at a time, I'm small time and will always be small time. I've reached out to fellow techs who don't have the bankroll to order large quantity from China, but offer cheaper than anyone else prices on 5 frames per item than I've seen anywhere else hands down and I still make money for my efforts. And since it's not my full-time job, I don't have to make a large profit on each item, that's the beauty, I can pass along the savings to my clients. Not trying to buttheads with you, but I just wanted to point out the fact dealing with China is no where near a full-time job.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Agreed if all you do is purchase a few SKUs. But when dealing with over 600 SKUs, inventory and having to return parts to China that go bad constantly, it's a pretty huge undertaking. It's great that you give people good deals. Anything that helps the mod industry grow helps us all. But trust me, doing what we do is a full time job.

Thanks

Agreed if all you do is purchase a few SKUs. But when dealing with over 600 SKUs, inventory and having to return parts to China that go bad constantly, it's a pretty huge undertaking. It's great that you give people good deals. Anything that helps the mod industry grow helps us all. But trust me, doing what we do is a full time job.
    I have no doubt at all. That's why I don't do it full-time. Because I don't have the time at all. I only buy certain products, nothing more nothing less. Only buy what I know there is a market for.