Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Replacement Parts

Hybrid View

Default iPhone Replacement Parts
    I'm not sure this is the correct spot for this question. If not let me know.

I am looking for a GOOD iPhone parts vendor. One with reliable parts that work without question. I'd like something at a reasonable cost to maximize profit without hindering the products quality. I have been using Muchbuy and tried using GadgetfixUSA. Neither have been satisfactory. Muchbuy parts are flaky and had to return several that were not functioning. GadgetfixUSA never completes an order, they seem to ALWAYS be out if stock when you need parts.

Could someone recommend a vendor that I can rely on?

Thanks,

Marshall

Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

Ebay. I have found a good source ,in China, ships quality parts quickly. Bought about 20 screen / assy and a bunch of other stuff, NEVER had to return anything. Look for iphone replacement parts, someone who has sold over 20,000 and has a super rate. 97% or better. That is what i did.
    unklbyl

i got one supplier from online ,ess-mall.com,this company sell all phone parts ,maybe u can try it if you still need now .