Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 has no radios or bb firmware !!!! (Brick)

Default iPhone 4 has no radios or bb firmware !!!! (Brick)
    Hi to whoever is trying to help me here's the issue

I have a iPhone 4 gsm black ios 6.0.1 that won't enable any radios ie bt, 3G, wifi, GPS, 2g, data and has no modem firmware and is consistently searching and dosnt reconise a sim or sim tray

I assume that something horrible has happened during the network reset I performed from the setting >general>reset options because it wouldn't activate. So I performed numerous stock restores to ios 6.0.1 but no errors occurs during restore until it tries to actiavte. So I did a hactivation and still no radios or bb firmware ? What do I do to have a usable iPhone with a bb working ? I've also updated to ios 6.1 b 2 and still same error :/

Please help me ?

Sounds like you have a corrupt baseband chip.I have one that does the same thing.Restored numerous times and still get nothing.

Thanks for the reply. So how should I go about it just wait till a forced bb update is available or ? And Is this in the right threads case I'm not sure wether to put in software or hardware :/ ahah

Not too sure what to do next but I'll share any info if I get the wifi to work or even an IMEI.