+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Poor picture qual on JB 4S

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi Does anyone have an opinion on this: Just moved from SGS2 and jailbroke my 4S. The quality of photos seem very poor. Sent a couple to my wife and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Poor picture qual on JB 4S
    Hi
    Does anyone have an opinion on this:

Just moved from SGS2 and jailbroke my 4S.

The quality of photos seem very poor. Sent a couple to my wife and she viewed on a PC, and said they were grainy and pixelated. Considering she had just paid for the new 4S she was not too happy. Photos on SGS2 were much better - she said!.

??

Thanks

Paul

P.S Very happy with 4S.
    PPS if this subject is mentioned elsewhere, then I apologize, I did a search.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Everyone

So just wanted to say thanks very much for your help (NOT). I t appears to me that the users of this forum are of the same mentality as those who work at Apple, namely, F*ck you.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 Times in 2,213 Posts

Lmao very mature man. Sorry we can not answer or see every thread on the forums. A simple bump instead of a F*ck you probably would of got you a response. Anywho to answer your question. If you zoom way in on something yes its going to pixilated. Do you have HDR on? Can you post the pic your talking about. I have a 4S and a 5 and they both take great pics so unless we can see the picture its really hard to know what your talking about. Also Not to sound rude but are you sure you have a 4S? Not a 4 with spire or something on it?

PS Just because you didnt get an instant response doesnt me with are not helpful you would experience this on any forum lol.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Indeed, no need to act like a c*nt, it was only 1 day without a response. Get some patience.

Gonna need a photo to judge if there is something wrong. Bad lighting can ruin any camera.
    Last edited by Dutchee; 10-31-2012 at 11:38 AM.
    I repair iPods as a hobby.

Green Apple
    Thanks

You are darn lucky if you aren't banned.