Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My ipod touch 3g 5.1.1 accelerometer wont work! D:

Default My ipod touch 3g 5.1.1 accelerometer wont work! D:
    My ipods accelerometer isn't working and I don't have portrait orientation set as locked. Yesterday I let my ipod run out of juice and it worked perfectly. But then my ipod touch randomly restarted its self and now its not working again. I've also tried restoring from backup and the same thing happened... it shut its self off and on again. This is a long shot but could rocky raccoon untether be causing this? I downloaded it as a package because I used red snow tethered to jailbreak. Any solutions appreciated!!! sorry if this is the wrong forum!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kioes's Avatar
    Thanks

try doing a full restore (DO NOT RESTORE AS BACKUP) start fresh, this should fix any bugs, then re-jailbreak with the newest Redsn0w, hopefully that will fix your problems.
    Hit the thanks button if i helped in anyway

My iPhone is a Part of Me iRevival's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kioes View Post
    try doing a full restore (DO NOT RESTORE AS BACKUP) start fresh, this should fix any bugs, then re-jailbreak with the newest Redsn0w, hopefully that will fix your problems.
    +1. Restoring from a backup retains all of your settings and such. If there is a bug then the backup will have it which is why starting from scratch usually fixes a majority of problems.
    Twitter: @irevivalrepairs | Instagram: @irevivalrepairs

iPhone 4/4S Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about that sim tray lever!
    iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about those screen clips!