+ Reply
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question of the Year : "Where Do I Get My Parts?"

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by joshmoulton Their shipping is insanely quick. 2 days usually. I received my second order from them today. I purchased all original frames, I did buy one high
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,026 Times in 6,929 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joshmoulton View Post
    Their shipping is insanely quick. 2 days usually. I received my second order from them today. I purchased all original frames, I did buy one high copy to check it out and compare.

Nope. I don't buy a whole lot from them on the norm, I'm still pretty stocked on 4/4S screens, but I've never had any faulty screens from them ever.
    I don't know what it is. Never seen this issue with screens from anyone else i have gotten them from. I have seen the white ring around edges of LCD before from other suppliers but never this line glitch thing.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm done with PacificToy! They have the worst customer service I've ever seen. I send like 10 emails and get 1 respond after weeks. I have order some iphone 5 screens from elekworld and still waiting to see how the quality is. Guys stay away from PacificToy. Specially that I ordered OEM parts and recently they've been sending me A grade screens instead. Scammers
    Last edited by Pooria; 05-17-2013 at 02:40 PM.
    iRepair whatever is next to me!

Thanks

So got my first order from focussupply. Ordered 1 of each screen black/white 4 and 4S, so 4 screens. Go to test first one and screen is dead, no Apple logo, no sign of life at all. Other 3 seemed fine. Not the best first impression. I have had zero luck with screens lately. Is there no one that I can get quality screens from that I am not running a 25% chance or more of being faulty??

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Simon - I will be selling screens here in the US very shortly, all models are reasonable rates. I will have more info soon, but I know my prices will compare if not beat PT on most of their parts. I don't have any overhead as this is a side job, so I can make minimal profit and still come out on top

Thanks

I've never been impressed with Muchbuy.

The highest quality parts I've seen come from TechRestore Wholesale Apple Parts for iPad iPhone iPod and Mac
    iRepair Indy

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

I am going to update the original post later today. Much buy is no longer selling most parts I believe and customer service went to crap
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Green Apple
    Thanks

I had this EXACT same problem from PacificToy on 2 displays I just got from them. It's extremely irritating because I'm ordering the "OEM" from them and they almost seem worse then their "Grade A".

There customer service has been slipping horribly. This past week I've had to send back 4 displays, they've sent the wrong parts, forgot to send parts, etc. The thing that bothers me the most is that it's taking days for them to get back to me and weeks to get refunds or exchange parts.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Just had an iPhone 5 screen repair with the parts from Elekworld. Simply the best! quality is same as original. Everything went smooth. I've ordered some other parts from Elekworld and they've been wonderful. Forget about PacificToy. They're no good anymore!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pooria View Post
    Just had an iPhone 5 screen repair with the parts from Elekworld. Simply the best! quality is same as original. Everything went smooth. I've ordered some other parts from Elekworld and they've been wonderful. Forget about PacificToy. They're no good anymore!
    Comparing Apples to Oranges. You just bought direct from where they get their parts from, instead of using them. lol

Either way, yeah. For as long as screens have been out now, there's no reason there should be ****** ones unless you aren't buying original.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm not sure if PT gets their parts from Elekworld. The reason I'm saying is because their i4 original screen prices are pretty different!

Thanks

I wasn't necessarily saying they get them from Elekworld. I am saying buying from PT is buying from middle man, they are just getting it from China, i.e. Elekworld. Plenty of suppliers and factories to purchase from over there. All vary in quality. Sounds like they are dropping the ball, luckily I haven't ordered from them anymore since I started working with a few suppliers to load up my inventory to start selling

12. The Following User Says Thank You to joshmoulton For This Useful Post:

Pooria (05-21-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I mean they don't even answer the phone or txt or emails! and thats the worst for me.
    Where do you get parts from joshmoulton? if you don't mind me asking of course!

Thanks

Various suppliers, was mostly working with Focus Supply. Probably not anymore. Trying a few new ones out

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    have you bought anything from TVC-Mall? I think they are one of the main ones too

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pooria View Post
    have you bought anything from TVC-Mall? I think they are one of the main ones too
    Yes. Overpriced.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

Front page changed slightly
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I can see much better prices on iPhone BlackBerry HTC Sony Motorola LG Nokia Smartphone Spare Parts Wholesale Supplier, did a test order with them and all went fine. iPhone 5 displays were very good in quality, furthermore best customer service ever received from a Asian supplier.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Guys so I'm looking to cut out my middle man... Right now he is selling me iPhone 4 and 4 s screens local for $27 a pop. I get the odd defect and I get the odd one that has like a faded white in the corners but he takes them back.. I have not been able to determine who I should order from yet but I'm talking to both elekworld and focus. Focus seems a bit cheaper except they have b grade and a grade screens and then elekworld has A grade which is in the price range of the b grade at focus and an A+ grade that is just over the price of focus A grade. I know there is a super copy but I'm trying to keep my costs at where I already am as my market is super competitive. I'm assuming my supplier is sending me a low grade at the price he is selling it must be the focus B grade or the Elekworld A grade. I have noticed that some of the screens have a little stamp on them EW with bear or rabbit can't remember would those be elekworld screens. They seem to have always been good!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Pacifictoy has officially lost me as a customer. I've spent over $4000 with them these past 2 years. I work out of home so I don't order a lot but I think $4000 is a lot to spend with any business. They sent me 2 bad screens. I said I'd like a refund and I'd order replacements. They asked me to mail them to them. I did over 3 weeks ago. They claim to have never got them(tracking says different) and they keep ignoring my emails and continue to give me the run around. All they had to do is refund me something like $60. I would strongly recommend NOT USING pacifictoy if you want any sort of customer service from the people you deal with.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by suppup View Post
    Pacifictoy has officially lost me as a customer. I've spent over $4000 with them these past 2 years. I work out of home so I don't order a lot but I think $4000 is a lot to spend with any business. They sent me 2 bad screens. I said I'd like a refund and I'd order replacements. They asked me to mail them to them. I did over 3 weeks ago. They claim to have never got them(tracking says different) and they keep ignoring my emails and continue to give me the run around. All they had to do is refund me something like $60. I would strongly recommend NOT USING pacifictoy if you want any sort of customer service from the people you deal with.
    What was wrong with the screens? Glitchy lines on LCD?

+ Reply
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast