+ Reply
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question of the Year : "Where Do I Get My Parts?"

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Anyone ordered from PacificToy recently? Curious to know what the quality of their OEM screens are as I want a U.S. supplier for rush orders and was hearing bad things
    Thanks
    Anyone ordered from PacificToy recently? Curious to know what the quality of their OEM screens are as I want a U.S. supplier for rush orders and was hearing bad things for a while.

Any chance we can get some more U.S. based suppliers added to the list?

Also, just thought I'd point it out there... I'm 95% positive elekworld/focusupply are shipping out of the same location/factory/warehouse/etc. Most of the forms I've filled out for them are identical not to mention the wholesale pricelists I have are identical with the exception that elekworld is cheaper.
    Insanity Is Believing Your Hallucinations Are Real.

Religion Is Believing That Other Peoples' Hallucinations Are Real.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Does that mean elekworld wouln't have good quality parts? Because I've heard some bad things about focusupply but was just about to place an order at elekworld for some oem screens and small parts.

At least their customer service is 100 times better than smartphone-parts.com where I got a very good iphone 5 lcd (couldn't find any difference compared to an iphone with the original screen still in place) but a back cover had glass wrongly placed and when I asked about it they just told me to fix it myself and stopped responding to any emails.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,050 Times in 6,933 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iRepair View Post
    Anyone ordered from PacificToy recently? Curious to know what the quality of their OEM screens are as I want a U.S. supplier for rush orders and was hearing bad things for a while.

Any chance we can get some more U.S. based suppliers added to the list?

Also, just thought I'd point it out there... I'm 95% positive elekworld/focusupply are shipping out of the same location/factory/warehouse/etc. Most of the forms I've filled out for them are identical not to mention the wholesale pricelists I have are identical with the exception that elekworld is cheaper.
    I get my stuff from there still. Since they added that OEM option for their screens I have had no problems with them. A few extra dollars but worth it to me since their cheaper ones had like a 25% failure rate for me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I get my stuff from there still. Since they added that OEM option for their screens I have had no problems with them. A few extra dollars but worth it to me since their cheaper ones had like a 25% failure rate for me.

Thanks for the reply Simon... how were they about returning the ones that failed?

Thanks

Thanks for the reply Simon... how were they about returning the ones that failed?
    They were fine with it, filled out their return sheet, sent them back and they sent replacements. Haven't had to do any of that since they added the OEM ones though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    They were fine with it, filled out their return sheet, sent them back and they sent replacements. Haven't had to do any of that since they added the OEM ones though.
    thats good news... how many of the OEM ones would you say you've went through?

Thanks

thats good news... how many of the OEM ones would you say you've went through?
    Ummm, not too sure. About 20-30ish I guess.

Thanks
    Also, for anyone interested... I came across qualityrepairparts.com... they're based out of Florida and offer free priority shipping over $100. Not to mention they accept returns on defective parts up to 60 days and cover return postage fees. I'm about to place an order but waiting back for info on the originality of the screens... If they're at least Original retina's, im sold.

Thanks
    After a few emails I found out they are complete aftermarket... But claimed grade A+++ for $29.99. Also, it clearly states on their site they will meet or beat any US suppliers price of the same quality screen guaranteed. I asked them to match pacific toys price of $27.99 and they refused which is an instant red flag for me.

The search continues...

My iPhone is a Part of Me iRevival's Avatar
    Thanks

@irepair. I like mengtor.com for quick and small orders. Check them out.
    Twitter: @irevivalrepairs | Instagram: @irevivalrepairs

iPhone 4/4S Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about that sim tray lever!
    iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about those screen clips!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iRevival View Post
    @irepair. I like mengtor.com for quick and small orders. Check them out.
    Thanks IRevival,

Which screens do you order, the high copies or the OEM?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi there!

I'm looking for a wholesaler supplier with good OEM iPhone 5 screens. Have been doing some research now, and this is the best dealers i mean i have found so far:

Wholesale Cell Phone Parts, Cheap iPhone Replacement Parts – Partsunchina.com
    https://www.etradesupply.com
    TechRestore Wholesale Apple Parts for iPad iPhone iPod and Mac

Anyone tried one of these? Etradesupply seems very good and serious out so far, but are a little expensive? Maybe they are cheaper if you ask for a inquiry? They also have HTTPS on their website, that is also a good sign.

Checked with the wholesale prices at partsunchina and when buying 50+ iPhone 5 oem screens, their prices are at $70 per piece. But haven't found and reviews on them yet, who might be a bad sign?

On techrestore i have created a account, but waiting to get it approved (!) My googling have also resulted i just good reviews. So hopefully when my account have been approved, this will be a good supplier?

Greetings

My iPhone is a Part of Me iRevival's Avatar
    Thanks

@margtel. Etradesupply is safe to go with. I've never heard of partsunchina and have heard of, but never looked into techrestore.
    Twitter: @irevivalrepairs | Instagram: @irevivalrepairs

iPhone 4/4S Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about that sim tray lever!
    iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about those screen clips!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Has anybody had any luck with phonelcdwholesale.com? Their parts are much cheaper than etradesupply it seems and just never heard of them before. I've used TechRestore a couple times and they seem to be pretty good. Bought a few flex cables and dock connectors through them.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by codester3388 View Post
    Has anybody had any luck with phonelcdwholesale.com? Their parts are much cheaper than etradesupply it seems and just never heard of them before. I've used TechRestore a couple times and they seem to be pretty good. Bought a few flex cables and dock connectors through them.
    They look quite serious, and very good prices. Very nice website. Wondering what kind of quality their iphone 5 screens are. Coulden't find anything on google on them, but as long as they are paypal i think i will try them out one time :-)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I would just be worried about returns as it would be expensive to ship something back to them as it is in China. So far I've only bought parts from US based suppliers because of this.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a few questions:

Are there places that sell better GLASS only quality than others? I'm looking for the closest to OEM quality glass only replacements. I don't want cheap glass that breaks easy. What do you all recommend? Local & small order wholesale from China. What signs should I look for in the best glass?

As far as the whole LCD should I be looking for retina quality? I am looking for non OEM because of price concerns. I see tons of places that sell LCDs but can't tell which one is closest to OEM. One of the most attractive features of iphones is the high quality display. I don't want to replace a customer's LCD with something that looks worse than original.

Thanks!

Thanks

Has anyone ordered 5S and 5C screens from Elekworld yet? They sent out an email to me with prices for their 'full front', but I haven't gotten a reply back yet with whether or not the 'full front' comes with home button and earpiece already attached.

edit: Had got a reply back from Angelina with a little bit more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelina
    For iPhone5s and 5c screens, we offer both ori and copy one, they are all new, the only difference is the digitizer.
    Ori screen has ori digitizer and LCD, while copy screen is copy digitizer + ori LCD.

And the prices are dropping again!!
    You pls find the updated price list today for iPhone spare parts!!!

Wish you enjoy your Christmas time!!
    Cheers!!!
    Last edited by DRPCs; 12-27-2013 at 08:51 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello
    Last edited by bursttech; 01-20-2014 at 10:48 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

Go back and read the thread before posting it is explained this is for people starting out, or doing repair or customizing there phone for them selves
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here