Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4S front glass on a GSM 4?

Default 4S front glass on a GSM 4?
    Anyone done a GSM 4 using a 4S front panel? Any fitment issues? Mainly worried about top left corner (with screen down) where that mounting bracket was apparently moved on the 4S. I've got a customer who's going to be buying glass from me and I have a 4S set on hand but the phone he's doing is a 4, I don't want to sell him something that won't fit right.

nevermind all you 156 people that viewed this, I answered my own question lol. too much of a difference in too many tabs to do it. There's the top left corner (screen down) and then BOTH middle tabs on either side are slightly off.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iRevival's Avatar
    Thanks

you can switch the plastic bezel. That's where the difference is between the GSM, CDMA and 4S. They all have the same glass and LCD's, just the tabs are different.
    Twitter: @irevivalrepairs | Instagram: @irevivalrepairs

iPhone 4/4S Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about that sim tray lever!
    iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about those screen clips!

Quote Originally Posted by itslivo View Post
    you can switch the plastic bezel. That's where the difference is between the GSM, CDMA and 4S. They all have the same glass and LCD's, just the tabs are different.
    yeah, I knew about that but it was a pink set and I didn't have another pink set. Thankfully I got my supplier to finally communicate that they do make the different sets for CDMA and GSM phones. Bit of a language barrier in accomplishing that lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me iRevival's Avatar
    Thanks

Just make sure you always say CDMA for Verizon and Sprint, 4G for AT&T and obviously 4S for, well, the 4S. They'll understand those easier because thats what they usually call them. Atleast everyone I have ever dealt with.
    Twitter: @irevivalrepairs | Instagram: @irevivalrepairs

iPhone 4/4S Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about that sim tray lever!
    iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about those screen clips!

Yeah, thankfully they have the understanding of CDMA vs GSM, so I just say iPhone 4 CDMA, iPhone 4 GSM, and 4S.