Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Repair Techs Regional Registry

Default iPhone Repair Techs Regional Registry
    Hey all, figured I'd start this as similar threads have worked pretty well on other forums. Hell, might even get it stickied if it works out. Post in this thread if you're repairing phones (for money, not quite intended for recreational/hobbyist repair) and where you're located in the country. It'd be nice to see how many other people in your area are doing it, and can maybe even partner up to split business if you're geographically closer to save on shipping, etc.

I'll update this original post with people's names/forum names/locations, what devices you specialize in and even email addresses if anyone wants. I've had success with threads like this coming up in search engines in the past and could really end up grabbing some good business for some of us. I'll start:

Northeast:

Joe C. / Jcat9 / New England (RI) / iPhone 4 and 4S, iPod touch 4, repairs and custom color conversions

Midwest:

Mike L. / itslivo / North Lima-Youngstown (OH) / Anything with an "i" in front of it plus some
    Last edited by jcat9; 07-16-2012 at 01:04 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iRevival's Avatar
    Thanks

Sure why not.

Mike L. / itslivo / North Lima-Youngstown (OH) / Anything with an "i" in front of it, well, anything that can be taken apart really lol.

I only stock parts for iphones but I've done HTC phone, samsung, LG, etc., Nintendo DS's, PSP's, Computers, netbooks, laptops. You name it and I probably fix it here.
    Twitter: @irevivalrepairs | Instagram: @irevivalrepairs

iPhone 4/4S Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about that sim tray lever!
    iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about those screen clips!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Josh M / joshmoulton / St. Louis, MO / Only iPhone's currently

Thanks
    Chris C / iRepair / Williamsport, PA / iPhones & Soon the majority of the apple lineup!

Ben K. / B-Roll / Nashville, TN / All Apple products, HTC, Samsung, Motorola, etc. If I can get a part for it, I'll fix it. "Quick iFix" - 2 locations in Nashville.