Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CDMA Verizon Black Middle Frame

Default CDMA Verizon Black Middle Frame
    Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has a source or a site to get a black CDMA mid frame for the iPhone 4. I tried searching the forum and didn't find a topic on this. I've searched all over the place but it seems as though for the 4 that they didn't make any of these unless of course you own a GSM model.

In case anyone is wondering - iKustomize tried fabricating these a while ago and stopped. Apparently the way that the 4 works with the network was too difficult to get a solid frame working with it, and with the 4S being ahead of it and the 5 coming here momentarily we will most likely never see a CDMA mid frame non OEM.

BTW, iKustomize guy seems to know his stuff and is very friendly with fast responses.

wholesalegadgetparts i think carries them or ifixdirect
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Gsm only unless I'm blind.

I think they use to lol
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Haha, most likely until people weren't getting reception is my guess. Too bad. I'll just do the oem frame with the color conversion kit from iphone4parts. Was hoping to do a black frame but that won't be happening.