Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LCD Digitizer Replacement HELP

Exclamation LCD Digitizer Replacement HELP
    I broke my screen a while back and i just recently had the extra $$$ to but a complete new housing for it. I replaced the front screen and digitizer. When i went to turn the phone on it didnt light up. So i plugged it into iTunes and it recognized it. Now if i press the power button it will light up briefly but it wont show anything just a lit black screen. Anyone know what I can do Id really appreciate it.

AnYthing Guys?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

I would send cowboy a pm he's the expert on all this. He may post in here but probally sleeping now

Check all your connections, restore, if those don't ork you either have a bad lcd or a bad logic board....
    Does the digi work can you slide to unlock?
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

No i cant slide to unlock. It just lights up black when power or home is pressed. I still have sounds and iTunes recognizes it. I dropped it a while back and the screen went black. I could still receive calls and unlock but then i left it on top of car when i was headed to the ATT store and the screen shattered. Now i replaced it and i get nothing but the black screen