Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does Cydia and Apps I Get From Cydia Show Up In The Restrictions Feature On The iPhone?

Default Does Cydia and Apps I Get From Cydia Show Up In The Restrictions Feature On The iPhone?
    I have restrictions on my iPhone 3GS on 5.0.1 and my dad doesn't want me to jailbreak my iPhone for unimportant reasons. But i want to jailbreak my phone so i can get free music, movies, and tv shows. So i just want to know, does Cydia and the apps i get from Cydia show up in restrictions? And don't go: You just want to know if you can get around your restrictions so you can get apps and everything. NO! That's not what i want! Lol... Besides, apps, even from **********, show up in restrictions... So I'm not gonna be downloading apps! I just want free music, movies, and tv shows. If you don't know the answer, just go to Settings>General>Restrictions, and see if Cydia shows up... .-.

Thanks!

If your just going to jailbreak for free music, movies & tv shows. Don't jailbreak.

It makes life a billion times easier. I can get it while i'm on the go and its easier to find it... And my warranty is already up so I don't have to worry about that.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sellbars's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by James Klootwijk-Klootwyk View Post
    I have restrictions on my iPhone 3GS on 5.0.1 and my dad doesn't want me to jailbreak my iPhone for unimportant reasons. But i want to jailbreak my phone so i can get free music, movies, and tv shows. So i just want to know, does Cydia and the apps i get from Cydia show up in restrictions? And don't go: You just want to know if you can get around your restrictions so you can get apps and everything. NO! That's not what i want! Lol... Besides, apps, even from **********, show up in restrictions... So I'm not gonna be downloading apps! I just want free music, movies, and tv shows. If you don't know the answer, just go to Settings>General>Restrictions, and see if Cydia shows up... .-.

Thanks!
    No, Cydia doesn't show up in Restrictions. Restrictions only show stock applications installed my Apple. Also, Cydia doesn't have a rating. Just don't synchronize your music, movies, and television shows into your iTunes library, and you should be good to go