Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 4 stuck

Default Iphone 4 stuck
    i currently have a iphone 4 16gb unlocked with gevey with os 4.3.1 baseband 04.10.01
    i jailbroke my iDevice with (jailbreakme.com) i opened cydia & downloaded apps such as (NOTE:i was looking for apps that would allow me to text message without closing an application)
    "QuickSMS" which causes me to reboot my device. (I DIDNT LIKE THE APP SO I DELETED IT OFF MY PHONE) i then downloaded another app call "iRealSMS" (i believe) - so my phone had to reboot AGAIIIINN- i then opened the application and it FROZE so it was stuck couldnt do anything just scroll up & down IN the application. So, i decided to do a HARD RESET (home button+power) as it was turning on it got stuck on the apple logo & it just keeps shutting on & off. ive tried these methods:

*Re-Jailbreaking using RedSn0w 0.9.6rc16 ( to jailbreak it to my original OS 4.3.1)*
    *Just Boot tethered device with both RedSn0w 0.0.6rc16 & RedSn0w 0.9.9b8*
    *Using Tiny-Umbrella 4.33.02 by clicking "fix recovery-Save SSH-Start TSS server-*
    *Going into Driver C/Windows/System 32/Drivers/Etc/Host & changing it. ( i did this to try & restore to a custom NO_BB custom firmware or back to 4.3.1)
    *ive tried using snowbreeze to create "build ipsw" but at the end of the building it said it could not build my IPSW*

* i have put my phone in DFU MODE & tried to restore but nothing..
    *Aswell as RECOVERY MODE-NOTHING

ERRORS I GET IN ITUNES:

IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO SO!!THANK YOU (:

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Was it a cracked app or the original app from Cydia?
    If it's a cracked app you won't be getting any help here...
    If I helped you in any way, please click on the button!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sellbars's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ciana View Post
    i currently have a iphone 4 16gb unlocked with gevey with os 4.3.1 baseband 04.10.01
    i jailbroke my iDevice with (jailbreakme.com) i opened cydia & downloaded apps such as (NOTE:i was looking for apps that would allow me to text message without closing an application)
    "QuickSMS" which causes me to reboot my device. (I DIDNT LIKE THE APP SO I DELETED IT OFF MY PHONE) i then downloaded another app call "iRealSMS" (i believe) - so my phone had to reboot AGAIIIINN- i then opened the application and it FROZE so it was stuck couldnt do anything just scroll up & down IN the application. So, i decided to do a HARD RESET (home button+power) as it was turning on it got stuck on the apple logo & it just keeps shutting on & off. ive tried these methods:

*Re-Jailbreaking using RedSn0w 0.9.6rc16 ( to jailbreak it to my original OS 4.3.1)*
    *Just Boot tethered device with both RedSn0w 0.0.6rc16 & RedSn0w 0.9.9b8*
    *Using Tiny-Umbrella 4.33.02 by clicking "fix recovery-Save SSH-Start TSS server-*
    *Going into Driver C/Windows/System 32/Drivers/Etc/Host & changing it. ( i did this to try & restore to a custom NO_BB custom firmware or back to 4.3.1)
    *ive tried using snowbreeze to create "build ipsw" but at the end of the building it said it could not build my IPSW*

* i have put my phone in DFU MODE & tried to restore but nothing..
    *Aswell as RECOVERY MODE-NOTHING

ERRORS I GET IN ITUNES:

IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO SO!!THANK YOU (:
    Based on your actions, it seems that you had multiple restores, otherwise you are making a very big mistake if you are jailbreaking with multiple exploits. Try putting your iPhone 4 in Restore or DFU Mode again, and let us know if you happen to get a chance to restore. If you do, I suggest restoring it with a stock firmware. All your solutions used jailbreaking. This does nothing to solve a software problem. It only modifies your root priveledges. Restoring to a stock firmware, and than restoring to a custom firmware of your choice using an earlier SHSH blob of your iPhone 4 should be your next step.