+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Water damaged iphone 4

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Long story short...after waiting 2 days for my phone to dry out I turned it back on and everything worked great with the exception that the battery was not charging
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Water damaged iphone 4
    Long story short...after waiting 2 days for my phone to dry out I turned it back on and everything worked great with the exception that the battery was not charging (the battery indicator icon in the upper right corner does not even show the lightning bolt) Replaced the battery and the dock connector and still no luck. Any suggestions??

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default ?
    I once took my daughter's iPod Touch that was busted into a iStore to ask how much it would cost to fix. I had registered the product so they looked it up, went into the back, and came out with a brand new one. We were astonished. Take it up there and see what they can do for you.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stryker_tc View Post
    I once took my daughter's iPod Touch that was busted into a iStore to ask how much it would cost to fix. I had registered the product so they looked it up, went into the back, and came out with a brand new one. We were astonished. Take it up there and see what they can do for you.
    Apple no longer replaces items for free.

If you replaced the battery and the dock port then it's most likely a mainboard problem... which I've only met 2 people with the expertise to repair them and it's not cheap.

I buy water damaged and broken iPhone 4's for parts.. if you want to sell it hit me up.
    iRepair Indy