+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No SIM caused by what?

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
After further diagnose i was wonder what causes this error exactly and what is wrong with the sim port contacts? I have looked over my contacts and nothing is broken
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default No SIM caused by what?
    After further diagnose i was wonder what causes this error exactly and what is wrong with the sim port contacts? I have looked over my contacts and nothing is broken off on them. I bought a whole new back because this one is broke and apart from the bezel so im thinking the sim tray isnt going all the way down. I have sim contacts i can solder in i just want to first see if its something like the case first so waiting on the case. Just wanted to see if anyone had anyone light on if it usually is broken contacts or what cause these look fine and are springy stil.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

what i would do is if it has a warranty i would try to take it in and tell apple that it wont read a sim and see if you can get it replaced just hope u bought a oem back

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

this thing is so far out of warranty and wasnt purchased by myself this phone was given to me from someone who upgraded.