Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: is iphone4parts.com legit?

Thanks

Question is iphone4parts.com legit?
    http://iphone4parts.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=857{1}45{4}46{9}23

i crack my front screen so now i have a reason to change my iphone but is this website legit?
    i think ive seen post b4 of people buying kits but was not sure jus not tryin to get screwed u know?
    Last edited by Drizzy_Dizzy; 11-17-2011 at 09:23 PM.

Thanks

Thanks so u got kits from them b4? I'll check it out

Just check it out pretty cheap but no full detail of for Verizon or AT&T and why only gave 4s kits they won't work for ip4 gonna keep Lookin around

any one else have a red or other color iPhone on verizon?
    Last edited by Drizzy_Dizzy; 11-17-2011 at 11:29 PM.

Yes, I just purchased a purple conversion kit from ikustomize. Customer service was Outstanding and he communicated with me through text to answer any questions I had. I received in 2 days. I highly recommend.

do not buy from iphone4parts.com

They advertise high quality glass parts but the sad fact is that this stuff isn't high quality at all. They're selling the same products available on ebay at half the cost.

One might say, i want to buy from a site that has some sort of customer service... their customer service sucks. When they ship damaged items... GUESS who is responsible for the shipping back? Good luck proving that the damage was done before you received it and not from a "mis install" They won't even begin to work with you until you file a dispute with your card company.

Best bet is to find what you want on their site, then look for the same exact item on ebay. Guaranteed to find it. They're also marketing their stuff as OEM which it is not. A majority of their products are branded with apple logos "designed in california", serial numbers and the whole works. APPLE DOES NOT MAKE THESE PRODUCTS. Even the black and white replacement pieces are not not OEM.

Also check bbb.org for complaints filed against them... there are some in there .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KobraKommander For This Useful Post:

one_crazy_dude (10-30-2013)

Default Customer satisfaction is our goal.
    iPhone4Parts sells aftermarket custom, replacement parts and accessories for all the iPhone and iPad models. We always put the customer first and have policies on place to have defective parts replaced within our Warranty.

Just like any retail setting, the customer is responsible for getting the defective item back to the original place of purchase to handle the return or replacement. We do have a 15% restocking fee for unwanted items, however we waive the fee if items are returned new or replaced due to incorrect purchases. In most cases we step over our policy to help the customer.

By placing the customer first, we have been able to maintain a 4.1 stars out of 5 over thousands of Google Checkout customer reviews throughout the years. We invite you to give us a try. We answer all emails within 24 hours and will continue to work towards our customers' satisfaction.

You can also reach us on Twitter and Instagram: @iPhone4Parts

Hey just wanted to say that I have had a few different screens from different places and a couple from iphone4parts. Their stuff is ligit. Very pleased with their screens and other parts. Will only buy my stuff from them for now on. Again I could seriously see the quality difference.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Afransen View Post
    Hey just wanted to say that I have had a few different screens from different places and a couple from iphone4parts. Their stuff is ligit. Very pleased with their screens and other parts. Will only buy my stuff from them for now on. Again I could seriously see the quality difference.
    Join date October 13? same as iPhone4Parts CustomerCare... only one post...

lol
    Insanity Is Believing Your Hallucinations Are Real.

Religion Is Believing That Other Peoples' Hallucinations Are Real.

I have no affiliation with iphone4parts. I live in Idaho and work for Vivint. I have bought three screens from them and a couple from other sellers. I noticed the difference and the quality. So quit being a hater Irepair.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Afransen View Post
    I have no affiliation with iphone4parts. I live in Idaho and work for Vivint. I have bought three screens from them and a couple from other sellers. I noticed the difference and the quality. So quit being a hater Irepair.
    Insanity Is Believing Your Hallucinations Are Real.

Religion Is Believing That Other Peoples' Hallucinations Are Real.