Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Bodykit

Lightbulb iPhone 4 Bodykit
    Hello Modmyi

im having an interresting question.

if i was trying to make a body kit for the iphone would i be able to do it ?
    with a larger screen, or isnt it possible ?

Like i was trying to find a lcd display with the same "resolution" but just bigger .
    or is there a limitation in the screen ?

Unless you have an engineering degree an a crap load of money to through around gl
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Well im a student for electronic engineering, but i was just wondering if it was possible to just insert another screen , or if it were stuck with its original screen(ofc you can replace the screen with some non-original)

The problem won't exactly be the screen if you get one with the right connector I am sure it would work the problem would be the os. It's made for a 3.5 inch screen so going bigger really wouldn't do much for other than just have X amount of blackness on both sides if it would even render right
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Then maybe support it with upscaling the picture with a tweak, cause i was searching for a 4 inch or 4.3 inch and i Wont believe it Will be blurry ?