Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Repair

Default Repair
    How difficult is it to replace the front glass cover on an iphone 4(s)? It took a nose dive off my car and is cracked a little.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Youtube it and see if it looks difficult to you. Everybody's definition of "difficult" is different.

If anybody you wanna ask it's Cowboy, he's done a few housing swaps I believe.

/Thread moved to hardware

Sort of what annie said depends on your skill level and what "difficult" means too you.

If you need some help or need it done for you hit me up
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks guys! I youtubed it and since its not in the actual display im gonna wait.thanks again.

np if it bugs you to much let me know and i can fix it for you
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Cool will do!

What kind of "special skills" and "techniques" are we talking about? Its like the game operation right? Dont touch the sides!! I watched a vid. Seems like a lot of pieces to keep in order is all. Either way i believe i MEntioned i was gonna wait.

Here is a tip to keep your parts in correct location. Get a piece of printer paper and a piece of packing tape. Place the tape on the paper so the sticky side is up. So when you pull screws/parts out stick them on the tape and write the location for them next to it on the paper. This helps me out so I don't have screws rolling around the place if you make sudden movements while working.

Steady hands and patience are a must. You should never rush a fix. Ensure you have all the correct tools. I use a rubber mat to place all my screws on so they don't roll around anywhere.

Thanks

I know someone. His name is cowboy.
    HIT THANKS BUTTON TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION