Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Power/Lock Button

Default Power/Lock Button
    Hi pretty new to Modmyi so nice to write something up. Had my 3GS nearly a year now works fine but my power/lock button is almost sinking into my case.

It still works and is very responsive just wondering if it's worth me getting this fixed by apple before my warranty expires? Can this lead to any issues later on with the handset?

Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Absolutely get it fixed .... especially since it's under warranty and free

if its jailbroken and u take it to apple and get a new one , pucker those lips up and make sure you have plenty of lip gloss and MUAH MUAH MMMMMUAH that jailbreak goodbye
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Haha thanks it is JB can't live without it had a quote from a independent repair shop for around 25 so $40 in U.S I think... Came highly recommended from a friend who has had his re-housed twice so I might just do that.

Quote Originally Posted by magicaldazza View Post
    Haha thanks it is JB can't live without it had a quote from a independent repair shop for around 25 so $40 in U.S I think... Came highly recommended from a friend who has had his re-housed twice so I might just do that.
    best option as long as you can still make luv to that jailbreak
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

I was a bit hesitant on the Jailbreaking up until 7 months ago I just thought screw it. Unless ios5 presents anything god like on my phone it's not getting upgraded. There is a best buy near me and someone had jailbroken an iPad on display!!! Giggled like mad!!!