Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Quality iPhone LCD / Digitizer Replacement?

Default Quality iPhone LCD / Digitizer Replacement?
    Hey guys,

Just bought an iPhone 3GS with a cracked screen. The phone turns on but its unresponsive. Can you recommend any decent screen replacements?

I was looking on eBay and Amazon and people seem to sell them for under $10 but I'm worried about the quality. Anyone have any experience with those?

Thanks,

Most on amazon are ok i recommend sw-box or muchbuy.com for replacement parts and still super cheap
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Is there really a big difference between those at amazon and sw-box? If I could save $20 - $30 on the same/very similar item....

Also, what would I need to get? LCD? Touchscreen? Digitizer? Like what are the actual terms for those items?

Currently, the screen is cracked. The iPhone does turn on and show the "Slide to Unlock", but that doesn't work.

Thanks,

You just need the digitizer then the difference is a lot could be fit, glass quality ect.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here