+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 4 unknown imei iccid after lcd

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
ok soo this is what happen i got and iphone blue conversion kit i installed everything was fine but the home button was not in the right place i installed
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iphone 4 unknown imei iccid after lcd
    ok soo this is what happen i got and iphone blue conversion kit i installed everything was fine but the home button was not in the right place i installed everything again and the phone will not turn on i connected to the wall and it turn on but no imei no iccid no signal and says emergency calls only i the try with my girlfriends lcd and everything work fine i order a new lcd replace my phone with the new one and everything work fine but i had to open the phone again because the camera was not working fine and when i close the phone i got the same problem no imei no iccid no signal and says emergency calls only i cant understand how is the lcd getting brick anyone knows whats going on do i have to buy a third lcd or theres a fix

Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 587 Posts

it sounds to me like a memory access error. make sure all the connections are good on the phone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

naaa it end up being the battery connector if your battery is not connected properly the phone will turn on will connected but it will have no signal , no imei , iccid funny thing apple does with the phones