Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Show Off Your iPhone

Thanks
    Thanked 15,561 Times in 7,112 Posts

Caused by the frame not being stuck back perfectly. If it is a little raised it will cause the home button to be sunk. You need to try and get the frame on better, could be dirt or something in between causing it to be raised a bit.

Anyone have a supplier with 4S color parts yet?
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

not yet!
    cant wait to dope out my 4s :P

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

That clear iPhone 4 assembly... you should have taken off the adhesive. Would have looked much better.
    iRepair Indy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iRepairIndy For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (11-03-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by harmon View Post
    not yet!
    cant wait to dope out my 4s :P
    Me either

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Is anyone familiar with the quality of the painted middle plates (white, black, green, yellow, blue, pink)? Does the paint rub/scratch off easily? I know someone on this thread said it did, but has anyone else had similar experiences?

Yup painted is cheap

Default 4S conversion kits coming soon from iFixDirect.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Anyone have a supplier with 4S color parts yet?
    Received an email a few days ago from iFixDirect.com showing some colors of 4S conversion kits that they say will be available "soon" for the 4S... That is the only thing I have seen so far
    I've delt with these guys before and always gotten great quality work on my custom phones.

Quote Originally Posted by klamchowder View Post
    Is anyone familiar with the quality of the painted middle plates (white, black, green, yellow, blue, pink)? Does the paint rub/scratch off easily? I know someone on this thread said it did, but has anyone else had similar experiences?
    Painted is awful. Buttons dont press in where the paint is too thick. Half the screws dont go in. And it feels cheap. Get electroplated ones.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Took an old 3gs I took in on trade for a repair that had been sitting for a few months and did something I've been planning on for a while. Full white conversion. Back Housing, Digi, bezel, buttons. Might do this on my 4 pretty soon.
    -377188_10150362702554454_823054453_7899668_991412085_n.jpg
    -313256_10150362702739454_823054453_7899669_1513667195_n.jpg

iPhone? More like MyPhone Nopstnz8's Avatar
    Thanks

^^Is that screen perfectly flush? Mine is the same, I just have a black bezel, but the screen is elevated near the proximity sensor and the speaker. Is that an OEM bezel plated to white? I'm considering buying an OEM bezel that's already plated to fix my fitment problem.

Wait a sec... You said buttons... Where did you find a white power and volume button set?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nopstnz8 View Post
    ^^Is that screen perfectly flush? Mine is the same, I just have a black bezel, but the screen is elevated near the proximity sensor and the speaker. Is that an OEM bezel plated to white? I'm considering buying an OEM bezel that's already plated to fix my fitment problem.

Wait a sec... You said buttons... Where did you find a white power and volume button set?
    the fitment is decent. The metal sides of the mid frame are not like oem and don't let the screws sit flush, so it's kinda hard to get through the bezel. The side buttons were custom. I sanded them down with fine sandpaper and had my buddy spray em with his airbrush as to not get too thick of a coat. It took a lot of trial and error to match the color just right. This is the only one I've seen like this and I would not do another one because the bezel is a POS and is painted instead of plated. Not to mention that I had to bust out the Dremel on a few spots to get decent fitment. Most screw holes were not even threaded either! This conversion took me 2.5 hours when it should have taken 30-45 minutes if they were quality parts.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to purpl7duece For This Useful Post:

Jcbzr (10-31-2011)

Default Nice....
    Quote Originally Posted by purpl7duece View Post
    Took an old 3gs I took in on trade for a repair that had been sitting for a few months and did something I've been planning on for a while. Full white conversion. Back Housing, Digi, bezel, buttons. Might do this on my 4 pretty soon.
    -377188_10150362702554454_823054453_7899668_991412085_n.jpg
    -313256_10150362702739454_823054453_7899669_1513667195_n.jpg

Definitely Worth the Work, All White Looks CLEAN!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Keep in mind that in the pics the screen isn't all the way in. I was waiting for a new battery and didn't want to close it all the way until it was in. I love the idea of an all white iPhone and kinda wanna do my 4 this way, but I want to find a high quality white mid chassis before I move ahead. Can anyone recommend a place to me?

Has anyone tried the Electroplated cover and front such as this one Electroplating Dark Green Glass Back Cover And Front Assembly For iPhone 4 #Only $89.45 + High Quality Guarantee ! from sw-box? I can't really tell how it looks from the pictures on sw-box
    or is it really just the ones that are mirror like and shiny
    Last edited by slx2009x; 11-02-2011 at 09:27 AM.

I'm curious, does anyone know if the GSM middle plate will fit the CDMA, aside from the relocated antenna notches and sim slot? I ask because I can't seem to find colored iPhone 4 Middle plate. Thanks.

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by purpl7duece View Post
    Keep in mind that in the pics the screen isn't all the way in. I was waiting for a new battery and didn't want to close it all the way until it was in. I love the idea of an all white iPhone and kinda wanna do my 4 this way, but I want to find a high quality white mid chassis before I move ahead. Can anyone recommend a place to me?
    iphone*parts,iphone*4*parts,*iphone*accessories,ip hone*wholesale

20. The Following User Says Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

purpl7duece (11-22-2011)

+1

can someone hook me up with a good supplier for these? im looking to start doing this locally after some extensive practice lol. I just wanna see wat the profit margin would be like before i really got into it

please and very very much thank you. looking forward to something

Just got my i4S color converted, check it out!!

Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 ... LastLast