Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1829

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Show Off Your iPhone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    yeah true, its totally worth it once its done

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Yep totally agree. May stop by the guys store this evening if they still open. And see what he has.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iRevival's Avatar
    Thanks

Finished a couple this weekend. Really like the purple one, but the luminescent one is just a higher quality K.O. Gadget mod. I hate the problems these kits have because they look so nice when they are done. Oh well, I have them in white and pink too for the 4S. Might just put them on eBay.

-img_3110.jpg-img_3113.jpg-img_3115.jpg-img_3086.jpg-img_3087.jpg-img_3091.jpg
    Twitter: @irevivalrepairs | Instagram: @irevivalrepairs

iPhone 4/4S Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about that sim tray lever!
    iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about those screen clips!

This question didn't seem to constitute a new thread so:

Anyone know how to get out one of the pentalobe screws that's been rounded off? Literally no size or shape screwdriver will grab.

I received a red coloured front and back kit from sw box yesterday.
    I started to convert my Iphone 4 and after the conversion, the screen wont turn on.
    The battery is ok; cause if I docked the phone in my stereo, the screen on the stereo says "Charching" and this morning the alarm went off, so I know for sure the phone is still ok.
    Only the screen wont turn on... any advice what the problem could be? A bad screen?

Thanks

Red one looks good love the kit

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgadget View Post
    I received a red coloured front and back kit from sw box yesterday.
    I started to convert my Iphone 4 and after the conversion, the screen wont turn on.
    The battery is ok; cause if I docked the phone in my stereo, the screen on the stereo says "Charching" and this morning the alarm went off, so I know for sure the phone is still ok.
    Only the screen wont turn on... any advice what the problem could be? A bad screen?
    have you secured down the digitizer and lcd cables? take it apart and make sure those cables aren't pinched between the mid frame and screen.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_1122 View Post
    have you secured down the digitizer and lcd cables? take it apart and make sure those cables aren't pinched between the mid frame and screen.
    Sounds like a bad connection to me too. I feel it would be extremely rare to get a completely dead LCD. I've never had one and I've done hundreds of swaps and repairs.

Oh and @2k1 here's a picture I know you'll like. This is my 4S. About 75% complete. Should be 100% but the LCD has a blue line going all the way through it so I'm working on getting the seller to replace it for me. I'll post more pics once I completely finish it.

-img_0007.jpg-img_0009.jpg

iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:

Quote Originally Posted by itslivo View Post
    Sounds like a bad connection to me too. I feel it would be extremely rare to get a completely dead LCD. I've never had one and I've done hundreds of swaps and repairs.

Oh and @2k1 here's a picture I know you'll like. This is my 4S. About 75% complete. Should be 100% but the LCD has a blue line going all the way through it so I'm working on getting the seller to replace it for me. I'll post more pics once I completely finish it.

-img_0007.jpg-img_0009.jpg
    itslivo-
    AMAZING!! Please tell me you've got some WHITE buttons (volume, vibrate, power, sim, home) to go on that???
    Would look AWESOME!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greatbiguns View Post
    itslivo-
    AMAZING!! Please tell me you've got some WHITE buttons (volume, vibrate, power, sim, home) to go on that???
    Would look AWESOME!!
    Thanks! Lol you know it's funny you bring up the white. I do actually. I have a white frame with the white buttons for my iPhone 4 and I was literally JUST thinking about using the white buttons from that on this one before I saw your post. I suppose I need to put them on now lol. Only problem is the other frame needs them and I've never checked to see if the mute switches are different lol. I need to order a set of them now lol.

iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:

Thanks

Oh my that blue is so sexy. Gimme gimme lol

Hello all I have a quick question I did a red swap for a verizon iPhone 4 and after the charging dock stopped working I tried two different docks already any tips or idea what it might be thanks again everyone

For Real, White Buttons would just Set It Off!!

I just sent Cowboy a White Frame with All Blue Buttons and I'm having a Bright Blue Mirror conversion put on, can't wait to see it!
    Cowboy always Hooks It Up, but this one should look really clean.

Thanks

For Real, White Buttons would just Set It Off!!

I just sent Cowboy a White Frame with All Blue Buttons and I'm having a Bright Blue Mirror conversion put on, can't wait to see it!
    Cowboy always Hooks It Up, but this one should look really clean.
    Do you use anyone specific when ordering just the buttons?

iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:

itslivo-
    Kinda-cheated on this build. I've done a lot of business with a place called iKustomize. And I've used Cowboy on here to assist with installs (since I'm not risking doing a full frame swap myself ). Anyways, I guess they are creating some new funky colored metal frame-midplates and asked if I was interested in participating in some research / testing. I said sure and poof, I've got a Shiny White 4S frame and some cool Blue buttons for it. Sorry, probably not what you were hoping for. But I can't wait to see what Cowboy does with this...

Thanks

itslivo-
    Kinda-cheated on this build. I've done a lot of business with a place called iKustomize. And I've used Cowboy on here to assist with installs (since I'm not risking doing a full frame swap myself ). Anyways, I guess they are creating some new funky colored metal frame-midplates and asked if I was interested in participating in some research / testing. I said sure and poof, I've got a Shiny White 4S frame and some cool Blue buttons for it. Sorry, probably not what you were hoping for. But I can't wait to see what Cowboy does with this...
    That's pretty awesome! Can't wait to see it

iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:

My project:

Dark Mirror Blue with gold frame

-100_0417.jpg-100_0423.jpg-100_0425.jpg-100_0426.jpg-100_0427.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by itslivo View Post
    Thanks! Lol you know it's funny you bring up the white. I do actually. I have a white frame with the white buttons for my iPhone 4 and I was literally JUST thinking about using the white buttons from that on this one before I saw your post. I suppose I need to put them on now lol. Only problem is the other frame needs them and I've never checked to see if the mute switches are different lol. I need to order a set of them now lol.
    I have a black mid frame black 4s with baby blue buttons and I used everything but the mute button from the 4 but they looked the exact same I just didn't have the time to mess around with it too much. And I believe the site I use for the buttons was iPhone4parts? They are painted buttons but they work really well as I havnt seen electroplated buttons being sold separately from
    The midframe

Thanks

That mirror blue is so sexy!!!

Do you know where i can get a iphone4 front glass, i want the black area that surrounds the actual screen to be red but i want the screen to be a gold mirror screen, idk if you will be able to find one like that and if you cant, can you make one?
    Last edited by BeginnerThemer; 05-24-2012 at 09:22 PM.
    If i helped you in any way and/or caused you to brick your phone, click the botton in my post

Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast