+ Reply
Page 42 of 92 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Show Off Your iPhone

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
How would that work thou? I have to reactivate that phone huh?
    2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,054 Times in 4,200 Posts

My iPhone is a Part of Me iRevival's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    No, You'd have to restore it from a backup of yours. Well wait, unless you're not on AT&T, then you'd have to reactivate and you'd also be out of luck cause the one I have is through AT&T.
    Twitter: @irevivalrepairs | Instagram: @irevivalrepairs

iPhone 4/4S Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about that sim tray lever!
    iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about those screen clips!

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

You guys could just swap boards?

@toykey9, if u dont mind, could u take down my pics off ur facebook page please. Would have been nice if you had asked before doing so but u didnt. I dont mean to sound like a d*ck or anything i'd just rather it not be on there.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Like the white bezel.
    Looks cool

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Just stumbled on this thread. Good timing I guess lol. Recently dropped and shatter my 4S front. I fixed it a few days ago. White front with black bezel, and original black button. The back housing is still stock black, but I'm thinking about going with clear white/black bezel. I came across this on eBay. Not sure how the quality is and all that though. Any ideas what I should do? Is anyone here able to get quality parts at good prices? Thanks.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Thanks

Zzzzzzzz
    Last edited by toykey9; 04-09-2012 at 05:18 PM.

Thanks

All pictures on my Facebook are from ikustom and pacific. Suppliers. I do not have any pictures from here. I buy from these places. So yes I show what I offer on my Facebook. Why is that such a problem? I don't have any pics from here on my facebook. All my pictures are not from here!!! Just letting everyone know since I'm getting called out for using pics from here and none from here are getting use but mine. Why is this such a problem. Please let me know???????????
    Last edited by toykey9; 04-09-2012 at 10:14 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to toykey9 For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (04-10-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,808 Times in 2,187 Posts

Okay sir you don't edit a "mod edit"
    The problem is you did ask permission from others to use the pictures you just took. I know you now have them removed but you shouldn't have to go back and fix a mistake. It looks bad and now you have to gain trust back. You were doing a good job till your crappy comment to Gan-man who is probably one of the nicest i have met. I don't tolerate stealing of any kind from pics to software to hardware doesn't matter. You should of seen my inbox blown up when people found out you had others peoples work on your Facebook. Since that happened a few weeks ago i guess most of the members contacted you and you did the right thing.

But i will not tolerate you bad mouthing anyone in here all the members in this thread have been extremely helpful and we are all friends now because of this thread.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (04-10-2012)

Thanks

[LEFT]Let's see I had maybe four of iRevival pics I forgot his user name ,as a model not stealing. I didn't say hey I did this phone. It even said from the web as a demonstration of what could be done. IRevival contacted me and asked to take them off so I did. Everything else came from ikustomize --- what do you not get about that??????? Can you not go to ikustomize and see the pictures there??? I buy from them so yes I will use the pic of the product I'm buying to show my customers. And I got the pictures from ikustomize before even becoming a member here. As for gee man dude I thought it was some else I didn't read his name. I appolojize for that. But as for stealing pics get outta here they came from ikustomize. What do you not get about that????? Oh and edit your mod edit I did bcause the mobile app wanted to put my next post in with it.

So again how is taking pictures from ikustomize and saying I offer that because I buy form there a problem? The only pics that didnt come from here where irevivals and they where down the day he asked me to take them down?? So how is using one of my suppliers pics for my Facebook wrong again?????And the only pics ikustomize says are Kustomer's pics I don't have!!!!! So why I'm a stealing crook who steals pictures. Show me a picture that's was on my site that's is not on ikustomize or iRevival. Go ahead. Let me know. I have told everyone where the pics came from no one is stealing.

It's a picture. Just a picture. I used to show people what can be done!!! I was using I revival cause he does nice work and didn't think using a picture even with it saying not mine was wrong. As soon as I was notified I removed them and kept yes kept up the pictures from ikustomize which I now know where taking from here and have been removed. To say I'm stealing is a over shot and way off. Hey you want to say I'm stealing whatever don't be so sensitive about your pictures. I thought great work should be posted guess I was wrong.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to toykey9 For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (04-10-2012)

Thanks

Dude your going about this all wrong and your looking like a fool.
    I don't really give a rats on the pics at this point. I even gave you props for taking those down. Look at the last sentence in the first paragraph of my last post. :P Now were the problem lies is being disrespectful to Gan.

So i am done with this none sense here if you wish to continue this conversation pm me.

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (04-10-2012)

Thanks

I don't think I'm being a fool you said I was stealing I told you how I was not. When I told I was not you told me look a my your last sentence and disrespect to gee man. Read my sentence I apologized to him. I thought it was the same guy from iRevival asking me about his pics again. How is standing up for myself looking like a fool. You were all about the pics until I stood up for myself now its about gee man. I explain myself enough. If you want to keep posting trying to make me out as a fool go right ahead. But if someone calls me a crook I'm going to stick up for what I know is right.

Thanks

Pretty positive in my Mod Edit in your post that you erased was about Gan. But secondly i told you to drop this in the thread and pm me if you wanted to continue. But apparently you can only read what you want to see and not the whole thing. Your twisting words and sentences. This wasn't me attacking you. This was me Correcting you terrible wording in your first post about Gan.... and then explaining to you the problem that we all see. Even tho i gave your props for correcting quickly. (All tho i heard some other stories from members) But thats neither here or there because you did correct it.
    Once again if you want to continue Please lets take this to PM.... I don't have much more to say to you but if you want to waste more of my time please feel free too.
    Thanks
    Cowboy ........ Yehaaaaa!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (04-10-2012)

Thanks

How about some pictures guys

Finally did a gold kit right before I left the office today. Just a regular frame though

Show Off Your iPhone-img_2682.jpgShow Off Your iPhone-img_2683.jpgShow Off Your iPhone-img_2684.jpgShow Off Your iPhone-img_2688.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Off Your iPhone-img_2684.jpg  

iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:

Thanks

Still looks sexy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Still looks sexy
    Indeed it does, indeed it does. But WOW is it hard to take pictures of. Worst of them all I swear. I couldn't get the lighting right and it kept looking like a silver kit. Was driving me crazy.

iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:

Green Apple
    Thanks

I like the gold with the black trim

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Anyone want to help me with my post up top lol?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    Anyone want to help me with my post up top lol?
    Sorry about that @Answer1o1.

I've actually ordered stuff from that seller before. Good quality stuff and I'm pretty sure there has to be only one factory producing those transformer backs so I wouldn't really worry about it. The only problem that I see is that the white back has a white bezel on it. He does say that you can message him about different designs. I would ask him if you could get a white one with a black bezel. BTW, the part that looks black (the transformer logo and the outline of the white) on those is actually silver. Not sure if that makes a difference.

iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itslivo View Post
    Sorry about that @Answer1o1.

I've actually ordered stuff from that seller before. Good quality stuff and I'm pretty sure there has to be only one factory producing those transformer backs so I wouldn't really worry about it. The only problem that I see is that the white back has a white bezel on it. He does say that you can message him about different designs. I would ask him if you could get a white one with a black bezel. BTW, the part that looks black (the transformer logo and the outline of the white) on those is actually silver. Not sure if that makes a difference.
    Its all good lol. I emailed them they said they don't have it the way I want it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

There's a saying in Texas...