Page 29 of 92 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 79 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Show Off Your iPhone

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    FYI its not me lol
    OMG! These guys here are the best in US at this shiz. Tulsa and Owasso iPhone and iPad Repair

Btw bro, im working on my own custom "kogadget" light mod which i will make available to sell with different colored lights and backs. When i get it going and am happy with the progress would u mind doing a test/review if i sent u one?

Quote Originally Posted by dallas22214 View Post
    yea at least it doesnt sink in
    yea they probably are reading this as we type
    done any new color conversions lately ?
    lol. i can press it down pretty easily.
    Probs. :shiftyeyes:
    not recently. well, nothing new anyway. I think we've all run out of ideas. hahaha.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (03-09-2012)

At gan thanks for the advertisement lol

And if course
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (03-09-2012)

so has anyone ever bought anything from that China wholesale webshopIphone 4 conversion kit, ipad parts,element vapor 4 case, ipad smart cover,LED strip, LED bulb..etc i was thinking of ordering a frame from them just for kicks to test it out and see if its that bad
    Last edited by dallas22214; 03-09-2012 at 01:25 AM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dallas22214 For This Useful Post:

Atrit (03-09-2012), Cowboy (03-09-2012), GaN-MaN (03-09-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me iRevival's Avatar
    Thanks

Newest batch of phones. The hot pink is really nice. Anyone know where I can get one of the silver home buttons with the pink crystals on it? All the usual spots don't seem to have it. Need it for my girlfriends. Have her hot pink parts but not trying to splurge on the frame and home button lol

Oops. Snuck an iPod touch in there. Lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331360245.861553.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331360270.185319.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331360281.875367.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331360294.663313.jpg  
    Last edited by iRevival; 03-10-2012 at 12:24 AM.
    Twitter: @irevivalrepairs | Instagram: @irevivalrepairs

iPhone 4/4S Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about that sim tray lever!
    iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about those screen clips!

Quote Originally Posted by itslivo View Post
    Newest batch of phones. The hot pink is really nice. Anyone know where I can get one of the silver home buttons with the pink crystals on it? All the usual spots don't seem to have it. Need it for my girlfriends. Have her hot pink parts but not trying to splurge on the frame and home button lol

Nice looks good as always crazy I ordered a pink one for my girlfriend two days ago should be getting here anytime now I'll see if I can help you find that home button

Thanks

That hot pink is pretty sexy. no homo. :P

Found the Silver Home Button with Pink Crystals from Focusupply.

iPhone 4 Diamond Button - iphone*parts,iphone*4*parts,*iphone*accessories,ip hone*wholesale

wow my screen from focussuply got a yellow tint on the bottom left hand side and they said all they can do is offer me a discount on a future purchase and to think i had talked good about them smh

-photo-6-.jpg

Thanks

wow my screen from focussuply got a yellow tint on the bottom left hand side and they said all they can do is offer me a discount on a future purchase and to think i had talked good about them smh

-photo-6-.jpg
    I'd suggest taking it apart again and checking that there was nothing there. Sometimes its caused by something behind it pushing on the screen.
    I've had bits of glass behind the screen sometimes and it goes like that. Just give it a go i suppose. no harm.

Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    I'd suggest taking it apart again and checking that there was nothing there. Sometimes its caused by something behind it pushing on the screen.
    I've had bits of glass behind the screen sometimes and it goes like that. Just give it a go i suppose. no harm.
    thanks for the tip will give it a try.. your products are from focussuply right ? if you dont mind me asking

Thanks

thanks for the tip will give it a try.. your products are from focussuply right ? if you dont mind me asking
    Good luck and lets hope thats all it is.
    Yeah i purchase from focusupply. So far so good, had a few minor issues but everythings all good now.

i see ive been trying to look for a good seller besides focussuply muchbuy and swbox but hard to find somebody i dont trust those szchinabetter i might try wholesalegadgetparts to see how they work out just hate to buy something and throw my money away if i get faulty stuff

Thanks

i see ive been trying to look for a good seller besides focussuply muchbuy and swbox but hard to find somebody i dont trust those szchinabetter i might try wholesalegadgetparts to see how they work out just hate to buy something and throw my money away if i get faulty stuff
    Yeah i no what u mean. Although its tough to get a decent price unless u pretty much get them from China anyway. =\

any other reliable sources from china that you've heard of i just spoke with alan from focus and he is refunding me 30usd which i guess is better then nothing so now im on a quest to find a replacement i know not for 30 but helps my funds to buy a new one

Thanks

any other reliable sources from china that you've heard of i just spoke with alan from focus and he is refunding me 30usd which i guess is better then nothing so now im on a quest to find a replacement i know not for 30 but helps my funds to buy a new one
    $30 is better than nthn i suppose. I haven't really gone to anyone else or know of anymore that hasnt been already said in this thread.

Thanks

You could always go with pacifictoy.com. I've been using them almost religiously for the past month or so. Based in the US and they will ship you out new parts as long as you ship back the defective one first. Kind of sucks waiting though. they only have color kits but they do have a few that you cant really find other places.

iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

The more I look in this thread the more I wanna change mine up. But kinda pointless to cause its always in a case.

You could always go with pacifictoy.com. I've been using them almost religiously for the past month or so. Based in the US and they will ship you out new parts as long as you ship back the defective one first. Kind of sucks waiting though. they only have color kits but they do have a few that you cant really find other places.
    Yea I'm going try them put thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    The more I look in this thread the more I wanna change mine up. But kinda pointless to cause its always in a case.
    Take your case off I use to have my phone in a otterbox reflex and now I'm selling the case

Thanks

Can't remember who was asking about these but I got a set to try out and a client bought it as soon as she saw it.

Quality is actually good. I was skeptical about ordering but HAD to see one up close. Looks like a sticker on the clear glass to get the print but really nice nonetheless.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331491465.101672.jpg  

iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:

Can't remember who was asking about these but I got a set to try out and a client bought it as soon as she saw it.

Quality is actually good. I was skeptical about ordering but HAD to see one up close. Looks like a sticker on the clear glass to get the print but really nice nonetheless.
    Looks great as always I was trying to get a hold of the pacific guy as he is located like 30 mins from me but I guess he's closed today

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

I drop my phone to much to have it out of a case lol.

Page 29 of 92 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 79 ... LastLast