Page 24 of 92 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 34 74 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Show Off Your iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by itslivo View Post
    Finally got to work on my 4S about a week ago. Here it is.
    This look great! Where did you buy the transparent front and back? I can only find them for the iPhone 4, not the 4S..

My iPhone is a Part of Me iRevival's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hroswith View Post
    This look great! Where did you buy the transparent front and back? I can only find them for the iPhone 4, not the 4S..
    I ended up going through eBay. Only place I could find it. I'll look around now though. I just ordered a blue midframe for the 4S so the parts are releasing more now.
    Twitter: @irevivalrepairs | Instagram: @irevivalrepairs

iPhone 4/4S Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about that sim tray lever!
    iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about those screen clips!

My first post on this forum: going to attempt to hardware mod my VZW IP4 (first time). Did case mods on old phones back in the day, but haven't in quite some time... lots of tutorials on the web so pretty excited to try it out.

Who's got full red conversion with gold mid-plate available in stock (JDM Ironman, lol)? Alot of the websites listed in this thread have full conversions but not exactly what I'm looking for... I noticed Cowboy and some others stock some of these kits and parts.

thx guys!

I don't have the Verizon midplate but I have the red kit
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

The gold mid plate is all I'm really tied to. Do you by any chance have a picture of gold mid with all green (I'm thinking of an emerald green moreso than dark)? After 23 pages I can't remember seeing that combo. Also, which site should i go ahead and source the mid plate from?

Quote Originally Posted by itslivo View Post
    I ended up going through eBay. Only place I could find it. I'll look around now though. I just ordered a blue midframe for the 4S so the parts are releasing more now.
    How is the screen quality? I replaced my screen yesterday because I cracked it. It wasn't an OEM screen and it was fairly cheap (50), but I have the feeling it's a lot more 'yellow' than the original screen. With my previous iPhone I never did anything more than replace the backplate, and considering I paid 740 for my 4S, I was hesitant to try it. But breaking your screen kinda forces you to try, and now that I know it's not too hard, I'd love to make my iPhone stand out a little bit. I've had a transparent backplate on my iPhone, but having a completely transparent iPhone is much cooler.

So far, this is the only one I could find: http://www.sz-china-better.com/iPhon...346_15357.html

It seems like the perfect option, but I'm a bit hesitant because of the price. Can I really expect quality for this price?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hroswith View Post
    How is the screen quality? I replaced my screen yesterday because I cracked it. It wasn't an OEM screen and it was fairly cheap (€50), but I have the feeling it's a lot more 'yellow' than the original screen. With my previous iPhone I never did anything more than replace the backplate, and considering I paid €740 for my 4S, I was hesitant to try it. But breaking your screen kinda forces you to try, and now that I know it's not too hard, I'd love to make my iPhone stand out a little bit. I've had a transparent backplate on my iPhone, but having a completely transparent iPhone is much cooler.

So far, this is the only one I could find: iPhone 4S Conversion Kit-Transparent Clear White

It seems like the perfect option, but I'm a bit hesitant because of the price. Can I really expect quality for this price?
    I havent had any problems with mine at all. It looks and functions great. I've never dealt with that site before and I don't see a Grade on the parts, but they do mention that it is an original retina screen. Not sure how much weight that holds but $60 isnt a bad price.

That's true, for $60 it can't really hurt to try. The screen I put in yesterday is also a retina display, and viewing angles are great, but the contrast and brightness just aren't the same as the original screen. Maybe I'm nitpicking here, but that's the way it seems to me.
    Maybe I'll just try the$60 set. It can't hurt, after all.

iPhone? More like MyPhone PReCioSa's Avatar
    Thanks

I was gonna change my phone white this evening because I was bored.... and I noticed the screws where the camera and headphone jack is.... are stripped not pleased at all. actually I'm rather pissed.....
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ PReCioSa Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    irc.spotlatinos.com - #ChatGlobal

Anyone experiencing issues with the mirror front screen causing dropped reception and WiFi issue?

Just finished my wife's iPhone
    Baby blue hard to tell in the pics for some reason
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329370211.126379.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329370227.418411.jpg  

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

iPhone? More like MyPhone PReCioSa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    it looks white...
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ PReCioSa Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    irc.spotlatinos.com - #ChatGlobal

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Looks Good Cowboy!!
    That Baby Blue or Sky Blue is a cool color- the pictures never do it justice.
    Nice job

Thanks I'll see if I can take better pics tonight

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Cowboy, where do you order all your parts from? A reliable source preferably. Thanks!
    If I helped you in any way, please click on the button!

Lmao where do I order my parts and then you want them to also be reliable your asking a lot.
    Focusupply, Muchbuy are the two I recommend for people

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (02-21-2012)

Well he did say "PREFERABLY" LOL

Can't blame him for trying...
    Last edited by Greatbiguns; 02-16-2012 at 02:29 PM.

I guess lol

Few phones I did recently
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329455430.333000.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329455445.529650.jpg  

Thanks

I love the dark blue one. Always wished a client would order one.

I just finished 2 today. I hate how the 3GS orange are different, but hey, what are you gonna do right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329456013.059474.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329456027.457661.jpg  
    Twitter: @irevivalrepairs | Instagram: @irevivalrepairs

iPhone 4/4S Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about that sim tray lever!
    iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about those screen clips!

Page 24 of 92 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 34 74 ... LastLast