Results 1 to 8 of 8

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: where to buy a quality higher capacity battery and headphone jack iphone 3gs ?

  1. #1
    Default where to buy a quality higher capacity battery and headphone jack iphone 3gs ?
    hi guys , does anyone know a website where i can buy a good battery with more mAh .

    i know the 3gs has 1200mAh or something like that , but i would like to get a higher capacity battery but dont wanna get a cheap china made one ,

    also , i cant hear music with headphones , does anyone know what should i buy to the jack to fix that?

    thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,023
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 788 Times in 731 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by menonita_rocker View Post
    hi guys , does anyone know a website where i can buy a good battery with more mAh .

    i know the 3gs has 1200mAh or something like that , but i would like to get a higher capacity battery but dont wanna get a cheap china made one , ...
    My advice --- stay with stock batteries. Most after-market batteries (and especially hi-capacity ones) are not totally compatible in one way or another.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    My advice --- stay with stock batteries. Most after-market batteries (and especially hi-capacity ones) are not totally compatible in one way or another.
    i was browsing this web , it says its oem , and also 1500mAh .

    IPH3GS-BATTERY iPhone 3GS Capacity 1500mAh Lithium-ion Battery

  4. #4
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,023
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 788 Times in 731 Posts

    The description also says "This is a New, Apple OEM Original part. This item is in stock and can ship today". Some companies play around with the capacity numbers even though they are the same. I can't say for sure about this one, but as I recommended before, stay true-blue stock. It will give you the least problems now and in the future.

  5. #5
    so do you know any trusted website so i can buy only stock parts ?

  6. #6
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,023
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 788 Times in 731 Posts

    Shopping for Apple replacement parts from a non-authorized Apple store is bit hit-and-miss. Personally, I'm even a bit iffy with the local walk-in repair shops since they likely buy their parts over the internet same as me. I used sw-box about a year ago for my replacement 3GS battery and was quite pleased. But that was a year ago. Maybe another user will chime-in with a recent and successful recommendation. The best I can say is: Buyer Beware and Good Luck.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    Shopping for Apple replacement parts from a non-authorized Apple store is bit hit-and-miss. Personally, I'm even a bit iffy with the local walk-in repair shops since they likely buy their parts over the internet same as me. I used sw-box about a year ago for my replacement 3GS battery and was quite pleased. But that was a year ago. Maybe another user will chime-in with a recent and successful recommendation. The best I can say is: Buyer Beware and Good Luck.
    any websites that sell stock apple parts? in the us ?

  8. #8

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •