+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best site to order replacement parts from?

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I started doing repairs around my area for some friends and friends of friends. Well through word of mouth, I've started to get more and more people contacting me. Now
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Best site to order replacement parts from?
    I started doing repairs around my area for some friends and friends of friends. Well through word of mouth, I've started to get more and more people contacting me. Now it's starting to blossom into a side business for me. Mostly on the weekends. What I'm trying to find, is a good place to order parts from and cheap. I've checked a lot on eBay and the cheapest come from Hong Kong but I'm not too keen on the shipping process.

I checked out SW Box and MuchBuy. Is that about as good as I'm gonna get without having my own repair shop to buy wholesale??

Any others that people recommend? Also if you have your own store, post links! Would rather buy from within this community and support!

I checked Amazon and nothing there seems to be too reliable. Any suggestions are appreciated! Thank you.

Edit - I guess direct links aren't permitted buuuut any push in the right direction and where to find it would be great. :]
    Last edited by B-Roll; 09-19-2011 at 08:55 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 836 Posts

I haven't tried this site myself, but it was just about the only place I could find some parts I was looking for.

iPod, iPhone Replacement Touch Glass & LCD Screens, iPhone Repair Parts, High Capacity Batteries, BlackBerry, HTC, Tablet Parts

What device do you need those parts for?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    I haven't tried this site myself, but it was just about the only place I could find some parts I was looking for.

iPod, iPhone Replacement Touch Glass & LCD Screens, iPhone Repair Parts, High Capacity Batteries, BlackBerry, HTC, Tablet Parts

What device do you need those parts for?
    Thanks! Still a bit pricier than the others I've seen.

I'm looking for iPhone 4 parts. As close to the real thing as I can get. I'm not gonna be pumping out phones like a lot of repair places do but it's just something for me to do in my free time (which isn't much) so anything to keep my costs down would be great. Amazon is confusing the heck out of me and there's just so much junk on eBay.

Thanks

Still looking. Any help is appreciated.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

Much buy
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Much buy
    Yeah, I'm looking for sites OTHER than that..............

Thanks

I have a good ebay vendor that i can link you to if you PM me. He is in hong kong and shipping takes about a week but cant beat him. Never had a problem. If its something i done need within 2 days he is my guy.

Thanks

understand that "Just because he is in Hong Kong" does NOT mean the parts are knock offs, or sub standard parts. I have a good supplier in Texas, (ebay) and the parts ARE OEM shipped to him from Hong Kong. I am in the same boat as you. I fix the things because I can, and it is fun!
    Techrestore has been good to me, and their demo videos on youtube are what really got me interested.
    I don't charge anything for doing the work, but YOU must supply the parts, or pay me what I pay for them.
    I never will charge anyone for fixing stuff, as that would take the fun out of it...
    Remember. if a part comes and does not fit, make sure your source knows that the parts will be coming back!
    unklbyl

Thanks

Thank you for the responses! Will be PMing both of you.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

eBay.
    If I helped you in any way, please click on the button!