+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G3 stuck in restore mode.

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Okay, here's the story i plugged my working jail broken iphone into my mac and was getting music on it said do you wana update your iphone said no cause
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPhone 3G3 stuck in restore mode.
    Okay, here's the story i plugged my working jail broken iphone into my mac and was getting music on it said do you wana update your iphone said no cause i didn't have the time. that was last week. well that night it died when i plugged it into my wall charger it kept showing me the plug into itunes screen wouldn't reboot nothing tried to restore it nothing i always get error 2001 when not in DFU mode and error 1611 when in DFU mode tried everything pwnage tool downgrading my iphone tiny umbrella you name it i have done it need help ASAP like answers ten minutes ago please and thank you.

I haz a number
    Thanks

First thing to do is plug your iPhone in with Wall Charger for 30 minutes or so to get the battery charged up again. Then I would make sure TinyUmbrella is set up right, either to use SHSH or if you want Apple to sign Firmware make sure in TinyUmbrella you uncheck the box in advanced settings or you will block Apple. Then make sure that the program you are using is putting the iPhone into Pwned DFU Mode and restore it. You need to be in Pwned DFU.