Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lint on iphone 4?

Default Lint on iphone 4?
    Well i have an iphone 4 and under the screen there's this one little lint kinda looks like a little hair, you can't see it while on or off only way of looking at it is by having phone near a lamp or bright light or out in the sun.. now my question is if i go to apple will they remove it for me? or replace the phone? or just ignore me and kick me out with the same lint?

anyone else has had this experience with an iphone 4?

Apple will clean it for you no problem. The first time I had dust under the screen they went in back and took screen off and cleaned it. The second time I went in, with a different iphone, they just gave me a refurb because they were busy. They will not ask anything of dust under the screen because it is a quality thing.

good to know that it doesn't matter how small it is and they would clean it for you.Thanks for the reply.
    Last edited by RGee; 05-19-2011 at 10:18 AM.

Oh yea. The first one I brought in was like 3 dust specs on the bottom right. Barely could tell but once I saw them it was all I saw lol. The genius agreed.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

They won't do this for a customer if they have previously opened their iPhone/iPod Touch, correct?
    If I helped you in any way, please click on the button!