Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 4 Titanium Backs

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    As far as price, no clue, Google is your friend. See what the market bares. A fair price and selling a bunch seems better then charging a lot and selling less.
    There are several members I would recommend, but lets see who chimes in and would be interested in doing this Video/Audio unavailing, so to speak.
    Stray has already chimed in, but I don't believe he has an iP4.
    Give it a day or so, lets see who has interest and go from there would be my suggestion.
    oh i have the verizon one and an att one but haven't used the att one in a while (its locked)
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

Just wondering.....for the bottom design.....what are you thoughts on that. This is a set of designs with industrial patterns for those that don't use cases and like to rough it :P

This is not for most folks...but more geared towards those folks who like oakleys and Titanium bikes, and designs that are simply not neat and squared. They will also wear better, since it was actually design to collect scratches and improve with use.

For those who don't like it so much.....please tell me your thoughts. I'd like different point of views on this....for this series there will probably 3 different designs when the product is released.

Thanks guys!

i like the third one. i like them all, but i still say a little less branding on them. i personaly like things clean looking; now i know you gotta sneak a logo in somewhere, but maybe just that one on the top left corner?

Quote Originally Posted by kenink View Post
    I got a few questions regarding prices.... The folks at Mas designs haven't got back to me yet. But I do know that they will be a bit pricey, cuz of the way they are made, since they are not mass produced. They EDM wire-cut individual pieces, hand finished them, and laser engrave them using Italian laser engraving machine. Oh, and the are outfitted with all the original components, not just a makeshift hinges that clings on the back of your iphone. The feel of it is really quite something.

Most that I have seen so far are either hollow blanking of thin Titanium sheets slapped on a piece of plastic or (for the better ones) stainless steel. This is the only way to go when mass producing cheaper covers, but when you are trying to precision cut 1mm thick titanium sheets, it's a different story.... Hearing about this, allows me to get a small glimpse of how much insight and expertise went into the designing of the iphone. It just blows my mind! No wonder, they were able to turn the phone industry upside down.

If you can point me in the right direction, that would be awesome. If you know someone who can do a video, that would be great. I will try to get my hands on a final piece next week.
    If you need some help send me a pm i can do what i can.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks Bo, Thanks Cowboy for your advice! I will let you guys know!

No problem like i said just pm me if you have any questions or need someone to shoot a vid or what ever i am about to make a series of vids on youtube for iphone repair. There are tons of take aparts but not any good put back togethers lol

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    No problem like i said just pm me if you have any questions or need someone to shoot a vid or what ever i am about to make a series of vids on youtube for iphone repair. There are tons of take aparts but not any good put back togethers lol

too true!

So easy to take apart, another issue to put back together!!

oh and if anyone needs and product reviews or anything I'd be glad to help!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_clean View Post
    i like the third one. i like them all, but i still say a little less branding on them. i personaly like things clean looking; now i know you gotta sneak a logo in somewhere, but maybe just that one on the top left corner?
    +1 I like the look of all of them, just make the logo smaller.
    I would use a brushed finish or a patterned one as it will only get badly scratched the way I use my phone.
    Will this affect the signal in anyway?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,893 Times in 6,043 Posts

Excited about seeing some more pics and follow up on this, very cool project.

Those are outstanding! I love the third one and I think for a starting out you've shown three very solid designs that would sell well to those of us that like some of the nicer things out there
    Last edited by Sindervhit; 05-09-2011 at 09:57 PM.

Thanks folks for the encouragement! Got a few comments about making the logo smaller...I will take that into consideration, as long as I can maintain the visual balance of the design, that shouldn't be a problem.

Also, Titanium reflects light a little differently, so at certain angles the engravings are barely visible. This was designed so that the brushed finish is the prominent feature of the piece.

Also, here is a better image of the brushed Ti. Sorry...no studio set up here...just my 8 yrs old digital camera and a window pane....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -brushed-titanium.jpg  

Default iPhone 4 Titanium Back Covers / Housing
    Here are some updated images for the titanium back guys......finally.......Let me know what ya'll think

Love the two on the left look awesome

+1

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

unreal!
    i want! and would buy em in bulk

keep us posted

I will be doing a review on these back hopefully by the end of the week

Now they all look cool my least favourite is the bottom right.

Nice work

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    I will be doing a review on these back hopefully by the end of the week
    8 days later...

What's your point I was late?
    But I think I wrote one hell of a review lol

Thanks
    Thanked 15,287 Times in 7,012 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by magistry View Post
    8 days later...
    I guess you dont check the front page very often
    [GIVEAWAY] MasDesign Titanium IPhone Back Plate

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast