+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: black midframe

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
does anyone know if the black midframe helps with the death grip? considering its powdercoated/electropated?
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default black midframe
    does anyone know if the black midframe helps with the death grip? considering its powdercoated/electropated?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

I am not sue if it would help or not. Defiantly wouldnt hurt tho
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just dont wanan spend ~$70 yet....

currenty im using a bumper with a clear back, but i really want the black mid frame with a black, unbranded metal back so its just an all black phone. problem is i dont wanna put the bumper back on if i get a black mid frame

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Idk if youre allowed to link sites here but if u pm me I'll give a site that I personally have ordered from and their parts are superb. I've got all clear with a black midframe. I just did it so I don't have long term info on reception but thus far it works well.

However mid with buttons was ~70. However there were some hiccups the guy running it is amazing with customer service and will keep my business. Even overnighted a back ordered item free)

Thanks

Mr_clean-
    I recently had my wife's 4 converted to a dull finish black frame (however I have also seen shiny finish). It looks AMAZING!! Didn't notice much of a difference except in the COOL Factor... Everyone who sees it asks if it is a sticker or what exactly it is. If I am with her I answer no for her and then show them mine. I had a shiny blue chrome mirror frame put on mine and ohhh myyy is it BAD! I'm a Newbie but like h4ndcuffed said, pm me for a site to check out. A friend first turned me on to these guys and they do some simply amazing stuff. Check them out, the are called iKustomize. I will try to post pics but remember I'm a Newbie...
    Happy hunting, hope you find what you want...

Last edited by Greatbiguns; 08-27-2011 at 03:11 PM.