I run United iPhone Repair and basically what my company does is helps people get their own iphone repair businesses started. So this means that we teach them how to do the repairs on all the iPhones.

I am looking for a replacement for my old tech (no clue what happened to him, seems to of dropped off the face of the earth). Basically what the job entails is that you be available to answer your phone and help out my clients when they have a question. Its often simple things like, "I just replaced the screen now the phone isnt coming on" or "The connector isnt fitting down, ect."

You should have a very good understanding of how to diagnose and fix hardware and software problems, preferably you will be running or have worked at an iphone repair shop before. You could expect 1 to 5, 5 min-15 min calls per day or answer emails with questions. Like I said most of them are noobs and just need to be pointed in the right direction.

The compensation at this point is up for negotiation.

If interested please email me at [email protected]

Also mods, if you feel that there is a better section of the forum for this then please let me know.