+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Someone have info about Infineon baseband chip ?

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi, I saw today a place where you can change the baseband chip with another programmed with older baseband to use with ultrasn0w!!! iPhone 3G or 3GS Digital Baseband Processor
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Someone have info about Infineon baseband chip ?
    Hi,

I saw today a place where you can change the baseband chip with another programmed with older baseband to use with ultrasn0w!!!

iPhone 3G or 3GS Digital Baseband Processor Replacement | BeijingiPhoneRepair.com

I'm not so bad in hardware replacement and i have access to a programmer to write any BGA chip...

I'm pretty new in this hobby, but is it something it can be possible for unlocking my 3GS ?

I did in the pas with dish/bev change some bga tsop on VIP receiver, to write any # you want to match with...

Does someone here in the biggest forum about iPhone have tested it or have any info ?

Thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody is interested in this way ?

It's not easy to do, but not impossible...

Does someone knows if the chip is read lock or encrypted ?

Thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to know if someone have CONS about this, because i will buy 1 to test it...

Thank you
    Last edited by Christ6197; 05-03-2011 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost